1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Monster Madness: Grave Danger

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 24 Sep 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Wow, and for some reason I thought this was going to be an article about cock monsters in Spore!

Nice reminder of how many wheelbarrows of crap there are for every great game out there.

3. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Yeah looks like a bit of a dodgy game. Meh, what can you expect for the consoles lol.

4. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Is it just me or have you gotten harsher with your scores? It's not a bad thing, just an observation.

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

ROFL

6. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Sorry, if you want a cock monster article, you're going to have to write it yourself :p
    I don't think so. 5 as a score means it's an average game - not particularly good, not outrageously bad. Co-op might be fun for a while with a few drunken friends, but that's about all.

Unfortunately, Grave Danger is a Gauntlet clone - the main problem being that the gameplay hasn't been improved from the original Gauntlet game of twenty years ago (twenty years? :eeek:)

7. Nature

Nature Minimodder

I agree fibblebot, many ratings for games that are labeled as average go for scores of 7 on scales of one to ten. You do see more tens and nine's than twos however...

Who ever wrote this article almost got me fired for laughing so hard in the office :D

8. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

N'ah - we've always used the full 1 - 10 scale, not just 7 - 10. There has been an influx of lesser products recently though.

9. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

If a game were bad enough to score a two, I don't think we'd be able to play it long enough to be able to do a decent review. If a game scored two, the review would just read "Don't. Just don't"

Actually, Joe writes all the funny bits. I haven't had a sense of humour since an unfortunate accident involving a skateboard, a ketchup bottle and a pair of deely boppers when I was 11.

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Sep 2008
  10. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

You'll notice I also edit all his forum posts to make sure they have maximum funnies too.

11. Nature

Nature Minimodder

Please tell me a "deely bopper" is a metaphor in being thrown out a window (preferably on fire).

12. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Funnies? I see no funnies!

Oh, and: deely bopper.

Tags: Add Tags