1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who are the worst fanboys??

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by shigllgetcha, 8 Oct 2008.

?

who are the worst fanboys??

1. 360 owners

27 vote(s)
    40.3%
  2. PS3 owners

31 vote(s)
    46.3%
  3. Wii owners

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. All of them. It's just a game console, FFS!

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  1. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

2. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

3. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I'd say xbox, I have a ps3, and I could care less what people say, but once I bring up the RROD situation they go crazy saying it never happens to them and its bs and that it's not their fault others cant take care of their consoles. They basically explode in anger. Each of the two systems have their advantages and disadvantages, that's how I think of it, and that's how I will leave it. I prefer my ps3, not because I'm a fan boy, but for specific games, and how it can be a blu-ray player, and has awesome multi-player, online isn't as great as xbox, but I have my pc for online gaming.

Now let the flaming begin for my xbox comment lol.

Last edited: 9 Oct 2008
  4. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

damn shuda done a search, was gonna but didnt

damn mac users

haha ive had 3 xboxs die on me, its a shame MS cant make a console for ****

5. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

It doesn't matter what console/brand name a fanboy likes. the worst fanboy is the one who refuses to admit that they are a fanboy. And at the same time refuses to admit when they are wrong.

6. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

I dont think of myself as a fanboy but just an advocate of products that have performed well for me - regardless of who they are from.

I am impressed with the Wii as a console, its great but lacks that umpfff in graphics and memory to really make it great.

The ps3 im really dissapointed with - Apart from metal gear solid which I havnt played but I am willing to believe by reputation alone that its amazing, there is nothing really jaw droppingly good to get a ps3 for...apart from blu-ray? which isnt even that popular yet as the world still loves dvds!

Then theres the xbox 360....well....before I bought mine, I was very close to getting a ps3 but it was far too expensive, the games were shite and it has nothing promising about it...So i thought i would wait about a year or so until things change....they havnt at all it seems! I bought an xbox and play it a fair amount with friends real life friends on xbox live which is one of the best things about it! Halo 3 on live, Gears of War, downloadable content etc....and soon gears of war 2 ....Its just simple maths really and the xbox takes it, costs less, more games, more better games importantly and just more fun!

7. tranc3

tranc3 ADHD Modder

Wow its exactly 50/50 (At this time)

8. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Saw title, first thought was "Mac" but then saw the poll options :p

I'd say 360.. I own one as well but I'm not unaware nor in denial of it's flaws..

9. tranc3

tranc3 ADHD Modder

aw not even any more :(
    guess i'll add to it that its xbox 360, but i only know 3 people thhat have a ps3 so i can't really say much.

10. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

where's PC gaming fanboy? im a PC gaming fanboy and will defend it to death!

agree with supertoad, Mac fanboys are really annoy.

out of those two, i really cannot decide, both consoles have up and downs, neither have "better" fanboys. though PS3 is on the expensive side, while its games are not that good. so i'd say PS3

11. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

your mum makes a terrible fanboy. i would say she is the worst.

12. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

Mac fanboys are the worst, closely followed by PS3 fanboys, and then comes Republicans. =P

13. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

I agree with all those who say Mac has the worst fanboys. I have nothing against Mac(they're fine computers that are equally on par and sometimes better than PC's), but more so the people who use them. The majority of the people who hoot and holler about how much better Mac's are have no idea why they're better. They simply say so just because Mac is "cool" the majority of the time....:rolleyes: Because we all know being cool is main thing to look for in computers/OS's...

But anyway, back on topic. IMO Xbox360 and PS3 fanboys are about the same, but I give a slight advantage to the PS3 owners. So PS3 fanboys get my vote.

14. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Echoing my vote from the other thread, Mac fanboys, but all types of fanboys are incredibly annoying.

15. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Ahh the mac fanboys... I'm in a broadcasting program at school with 6 others and last years graduate came in, and we started discussing pc's and he was going on and on about how much better the mac os was since it doesnt slow down, which is true, but he just kept going on. Whenever I brought up gaming he would instantly say "gaming is for consoles" which I will strongly disagree with. Regardless of what I said about pc's he refused to listen, and always praised his mac for every thing. Only time he complained was when he had to buy one and he hated the price.

16. Malvolio

Malvolio .

PS3 fanboys by a long shot.

Though having said that, I've just bought myself an 80gig George Foreman Grill, and am genuinely enjoying it. The controller sucks (way too small, and those shoulder buttons hurt my hands), and the menu system seems to have been developed by a three year old on meth, but the games I've gotten so far are loads of fun (MGS4, pure, kane and lynch, force unleashed, darkness, couple of ps2 games). And yes, I know, half those games have been released on multiple consoles, but they're fun nonetheless.

17. Jordan Wise

Jordan Wise Baby called to see the boss...

360. What other reason is there apart from blind fanboyism for buying something thats got a lower life expectancy than a greenfly?

18. mortadelo

mortadelo What's a Dremel?

Wii fanboys are worse. At least x360 and ps3 can brag about graphics.

19. naokaji

naokaji whatever

Console fanboys are the worst, right after the apple ones.

20. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I think PC fanboys and fangirls are the worst.