1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Games for Windows Live redesigned

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 13 Nov 2008.

1. ginbong

ginbong What's a Dremel?

What's "dint"?

BEFORE YOU CORRECT SOMEONE ABOUT THEIR SPELLING OR GRAMMAR, CHECK YOUR OWN FIRST SMARTASS

2. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

And you should read the rules:
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_rule_of_fight

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

easy children, you wanna fight then back of the bikeshed

4. Hg

Hg The game known as life

Most achievements reward the player for things they may not normally do in just blazing through a campaign story.
    Ie collecting items which lead players to explore the game world further, complete parts of the game which may be over looked in a single run and get those who havent played online before to do so and play with others either in co-op or deathmatch etc.
    This all in-turn enhances the experience that player may have with their game, if it wasn’t for achievements i wouldn’t have stumbled on half of the things in some games.

However that said I’m not too sure if people should get points for such achievements as that leads to my score is bigger then yours etc.

Most FPS games do not need achievements but RPG games could use these to get the player to explore more of the game.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Calm down tiger! :eeek:

Chill pill, yeesh

He missed a "d" and we put in an "i" for a "u" that's all.

6. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Updated Halo 2 Vista last night to have a peep, and it seems alot nicer to use than before hand.

Sam

7. Lepermessiah

Lepermessiah What's a Dremel?

BULL, I have a 360 and play many GFW games, most achievements are pointles and are just doing things inj the normal progression of the game. The ones that are harder to get are often like grinding in a MMO.

Tags: Add Tags