1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Things you hate to wake up to

Discussion in 'General' started by C-Sniper, 15 Dec 2008.

1. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Passed out at a biker party and woke up in the front yard the next morning with my hair and beard frozen Hair was stuck to the ground. Cold night and heavy frost. Marilyn still refuses to be sympathetic whenever the story comes up.

john

2. RTT

RTT #parp

also: howling dogs when i was at uni

3. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

THIS
    [​IMG]

(that is not me in the pic though)

4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

+1 I hate that! Usually happens on saturdays to me. Makes me wanna toss a nade up the stairs.

Also hate waking up being cold
    or waking up in another room (sleep walking)
    or waking up to someone banging my door open and yelling at me (to me it sounds like yelling) to wake up

5. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

A clock which reads one hour on from the last time you looked at it. Have I slept, haven't I slept, what's going on?
    A flashing alarm clock.
    Vacuum cleaner.
    Being completely under the bedding and not knowing what orientation you are.
    Untucked bedding.

6. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

Oh almost forgot, my dad effing hammering at 8AM in the room right next to mine. This is on the weekend mind you, where I look forward to no classes and sleeping in. That weekend sucked!

7. Slyr7.62

Slyr7.62 «ŚŁÂŶÈŘ»

Story time! I guess when actually wanting to sleep rape is quite possible. :lol:

8. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

Snowballs.... and ice.... and hail..... the story of my Quebec trip with my Russian buddy, who likes to sleep with the window open.... in January....

9. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Well, that's a valid question I suppose.
    But yes, I'm quite sure seeing as how it originates mostly from my back - I usually have to make a trip to the bathroom to towel myself. It is an issue I've been having for quite some time, and the doctors can say nothing except from "well, I suppose it is quite normal." :sigh:

10. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

I took a nap on the beach, after about 7 hours of gruelling mountainbiking. I woke up because i smashed my head into another guy's skull while rolling over the ground because of cramp. I had travelled 10 full meters sideways without waking up, and the worst part was that to get to him i actually seem to have rolled OVER his girlfriend first. I'm not sure who was least pleased with the experience, me or him :lol:

11. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

Pshaaa...

The hammond organ (not the topgear style). First night at uni. After a rather loud party. Went to bed to be woken at 6am by the old next-door neighbour playing the bloody organ. Bit disorientating. I thought i was in the omen for a minute.

Again at uni. Jehovas witnesses. At 8am on Saturday morning. With hang over.

as Targart says Murder!

12. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Witnesses get hangovers? :p

My worst:
    Waking up to hear the dog at the bottom of the stairs telling us in no uncertain terms that she absolutely, definitely, positively has to go out now!

13. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Better than waking up to a cat peeing on your bed.

14. Ransoman

Ransoman What's a Dremel?

Some of these i am sure a few of you can sympathise:

Waking up to the distinctive sound of a cat vomiting.
    Waking up after the heating has broken down in the middle of winter
    Waking up with a bleeding nose.
    Waking up with a completely numb arm, even worse when your arm is under your GF and you have to wake her to pull it out.
    Waking up to the VERY LOUD burble of the neighbours unsilenced, de-catted, tuned subaru impreza flooring it in first gear at 6:00am.

15. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

Strong sunlight, sometimes it feels as if I've opened the arc of the covenant :eeek:

16. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

Oh, I just remembered something horrible. (thanks by the way)
    When I was 15, it was the thrid time that I got drunk.
    I went home, went to bed, at some point I woke up and puked, all over my face, my hair (i was lying down) then I sat up and it went all over my body, the bed, (the cat, haha, sorry sally) and then I fell back asleep.
    i woke up in the morning covered in puke. I had to goto the bathroom and rinse the chunks out of my hair and off my face. It was the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me!

17. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

Getting up and finding its 3pm :eek:

18. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Woke up at 5am to no power this morning, I think I stubbed my toes on every corner and walked into nearly all the doors in my house, I didn't even attempt to shave.

Also had to wrestle the garage door open.. completely forgot it had an emergency release mechanism with a spring >.<

In my defense.. I was tired and sleepy >.>

19. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

i lived in uni halls for 2 years, at the begining i went to bed at around 10 on the relaxing 'need to work the next day' nights, and soon learn't its easier to work at night due to fire alarm pranks.

I kid you not fire alarms one night went off at 10:05, 10:25, 11:55, then the *******s got crafty to those wanting to sleep and set it off every 30 minutes between 12:30 and 3am, then every 15 minutes from 3am until 6am.

And being UNi halls there industrial standard alarms that can wake the dead/drunk, actually hurts your ears making people vacate pretty quickly. Once watched a very drunk flat mate brust out of her room semi naked running with a pillow over her head until she knock herself out on the front door after running into it.

Hate fire alarms!

20. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

Waking up to the same woman everyday.

Tags: