1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Quick question about issues

Discussion in 'General' started by ClearCaseMan, 15 Jan 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

Guys I want to get your imput on a delima I have. lets say there is a website and you have been a member there for years, and over the years they have asked from time to time for freebees from your company, and each and every time they ask you have been there to support them, and each one of those times was at a cost of much more than 100.00 just for materials each time plus shipping, from time to time shipping has been to europe, not all of it but much of it. they also tell you "Thanks for your support. if you ever need anything please let us know" and the time has come where I needed some assistance, and they wont even return emails or pm's. should I take it that I have been taken for a ride? or what ? your thoughts are welcome.

Thanks
    CCM

2. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Huh? :confused:

3. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

I just wanted some input on an issue I am having. if this is the wrong forum please move it to where it needs be.

Last edited: 16 Jan 2009
  4. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

If the issue isn't with this site then it's in the wrong forum. Moved.

5. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

Well since you ask...

6. trigger

trigger Procrastinator

Well if I understand it correctly, Mr A asked Mr B for some free stuff, which Mr B kindly supplied. Mr A repeated this a couple more times, each time Mr B complying and giving away free stuff. Now Mr B wants something from Mr A and Mr A has gone suddenly quiet. If that right?

If so it sounds like he's being an ass basically. Unfortunately you gave away your stuff as what appears to be a favour, now you need a favour and are being given the royal silent treatment. There's nothing you can do really other than walk away from someone who was evidentally taking advantage of you. You could try calling them though - the human touch can sometimes help in these situations. At any rate I wish you luck in your hunt for free stuff (what is it you need by the way?).

7. Shuriken

Shuriken same christmas AV for a whole year

If the implication here is that the issue is with bit-tech (?) methinks you should just come out and say it...

<spelling nazi> Also, it's INPUT not IMPUT </spelling nazi>

8. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

Where were you when I was trying to think out how to post this. yes that is exactly what has happened. simple no frills exactly what has happened. an ssd HD any size,small lcd display 5 or 6 inch"something small not too big. and a few other things. that I am sure is just lying around collecting dust. one of the projects I did before for them cost me 800.00 in material alone. I am not trying to be an ass or anything. I did the favors to help out. but when you are told "if there is anything I can do to help let me know" don't say it to just say it. I did not. that is for sure...

9. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

Okay then... I said it. and thanks for the spelling help. it was a typo, not poor spelling this time. usually tis the poor spelling though.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

When you write 2-4 lines without a full stop it will be hard to read what you are writing.

I still don't quite know what you are talking about. Why not just explain the situation as it happened, and not as some indirect, vague and hypothetical story.

(Oh, I don't mean to sound harsh. :) )

11. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

Lets sit for a day or so and see if someone will finally get back with me. I do not really want to air this dirty laundry here, but I have emailed and pm'd people so this was my last thought to get someone to answer.

12. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

wtf......

13. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

I am sorry, but I do not speak "WTF...." can you break it down for us a little?
    Thank you so much.

CCM

14. dom_

dom_ --->

Well your trying to make a point about something and your being pretty arsy about it.

Your problem is with someone. You have tried to talk to that someone but they won't listen. So that is that you can't do anymore.

If you want to tell people about it to shame them then you will name them, otherwise this is utterly pointless without a name and to us comes across as some bitter story about nothing.

15. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

No it doesn’t. What I am doing is trying to get someone to get back with me. It isn’t about shaming anyone. It is about common courtesy. And it is quite simple if you read above. There isn’t a need at this point to sit here and say all of the specifics, other than to just feed your morbid curiosity. If it comes to it I will do it. But my hope is someone will finally get back with me and show just a little of the respect I have given everyone here.

16. dom_

dom_ --->

Yawn.

17. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

There is no sense for you to crap this thread. go drop your load somewhere else. Thank you

18. dom_

dom_ --->

I could say the same. Get off my forum :nono:

19. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

If you're going to be so bitter with everyone, then you shouldn't have made this thread.

20. ClearCaseMan

ClearCaseMan Acrylic GOD

except I am not crapping my thread. you are. I have not gone to your thread and done so. just go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.