1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What do you find frustrating?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 19 Feb 2009.

1. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

People lacking common sense.
    Our Government

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Really nice looking curries spoilt by the addition of sultanas.

3. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

*Makes cross symbol with fingers* The horror, the horror...

4. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Longboarding - Going to overtake a person and they decide to sidestep at the worst moment possible, leading me to collide with them. even though i am worse off, they complain. So i call them a stumbling f****t and jump on my board. was their fault, they cant walk.
    People i overtake who take offense to it - car drivers especially if i am on the road, they think they own it and hang off my board 5 feet away, awesome so not only will i get road rash if they touch the back of my deck midway through a turn, i am also incapacitated by having my legs broken.

Peoples non logical approach to problems - IT, mathematics, science

Peoples Adherence to bigoted beliefs - I hate discrimination, as it doesn't befit intelligence.

Being effectively trolled - Then realising it.

5. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

-People in general.

6. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

People who straddle the fast lane on a dual carriage way or motorway at slow speeds or when the first lane is clear. I could honestly kill them.

Sam.

7. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

People who cycle on pavements. Nearly got knocked over this morning; and he was an adult ffs! If you're under 10 then OK, but come on!

8. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Against the law in the UK. They can get an on the spot fine

9. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Frustration.

10. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

You're very negative at the moment Atanu. What's up?

11. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Hmm. This will probably be "The hate list V4.0". I'll tro to keep it to a minimum.

Idiot drivers that don't use the damn indicators and that drive literally 1-2 meters behind the car in front of them when going 80-120km/h.

People that stay in the left lane and still hold the same speed as the right lane.

People that change lanes just because there is an cars coming in from their right on a motorway. Adjusting the speed of a car to let other cars onto the road isn't difficult.

People that fail to adjust speed to let people on a motorway, and end up blocking the lane you have to go into before the acceleration lane ends.

Piercings! Especially in the face. The eyes are a natural point of attention, so why in the blue **** does anyone want to distract by adding shiny crap in their face?

Girls with tattoos! (Don't argue with me on this one, or I'll add you to my ignore list)

People that have to argue about stuff they like, and I don't. (see point above)

The fact that I don't really know the difference between "anybody" or "anyone".

Phones. Both seeing, hearing and using the damn thing!

Kids that think they are really cool, and own the damn place they are occupying. Especially when they sit in the back of a buss making lots of noise.

People taking up two seats on a packed buss.

Money

People that just have to whine about a problem that can't be solved, or that is already solved. ("..but this shouldn't have happened!" Well, it did. Get over it.)

Weir misspellings or wrongfully used words that have become a trend. ("Hvem" instead of "Hvilken" in Norwegian... It's like saying "Who" instead of "Which". Or "Teh")

Salespersons.

People wasting my time. For instance going to training courses to get certified on equipment, and the instructor doesn't show up. Especially when the instructor knew a week beforehand that he couldn't make it.

Certifications. (It's a freaking waste of time and money in 9 of 10 cases)

Knowing what to say/write while you are writing/saying something else, and two seconds later forgetting what it was.

Doing something in public (Amongst friends, coworkers or other people) that wasn't a big deal at all there and then, but later starting to think about how that situation could be handled differently. Having this grinding around in your head for weeks on end is pure agony.

Sundays!

Minor software bugs.

People that let their computers run for years, and never cleaning out the dust, then complaining about fan noise and heat problems. And the fact that I have to clean out this crap.

Computers coming from homes with people that smoke heavily. Some computers are yellow and sticky... :nono:

People setting their status on msn to busy or away when they clearly is neither. Some even top it up by writing a public message complaining how bored they are. Sadly, this seems to have become a norm lately.

Listening to a song, thinking that it sounds very familiar to another song, but being unable to identify the other song.

Forgetting stuff.

Because no such thing exist

+1!

And lastly: Writing all this stuff and knowing that nobody will read, care or bother to answer in any way or form.

12. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Shame I'm not a copper, isn't it. And I'd have a nightstick ;).

13. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Religion in general. Religion comes in, reason goes out. I'm fine with secular but forcing religious views (christians/muslims) really makes me wish I could just nuke them from orbit.

PEBKAC people. These make me feel like hell because I'm doing first of two required internships in admin/helldesk area, emphasis on latter. Turning on invisible formatting markers in Word makes people blame me for breaking their thesis, not asking "what are those, what do they mean?".

14. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

Not always being able to quickly or adequately transfer what's in my head to words from my mouth or typing from my fingers.
    Not being able to do something which I should be doing.
    My memory.
    People who don't indicate.
    People who use the wrong lanes.
    People who speed.
    Customers who ignore you when you greet them.
    A lack of manners in general.
    Words left off the beginning of sentences. e.g "Lack of manners" rather than "A lack of manners".
    People who won't shut up.
    People who have no problem solving skills, who just say "I can't do it" or similar and who have to be guided step by step.
    My boss getting frustrated.
    Liars.
    Idiots.
    Time wasters.
    Politicians (see last three above).
    People who won't accept the answer they've been given.
    Technology not working as it should.

I'm sure there's more.

15. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

It's the recession depression we're in.

16. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Oh yes, I'll definitely add this to my list!
    We should have public floggings for these kinds of things - say 10 lashes for every instance.

(I was also going to say something about girls with tattoos, but I'll abstain...)

17. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Yes definitely, though I find this one to be more depressing than frustrating.
    I'll add another which is somewhat related;

People who fake ignorance in certain issues to avoid having to express an opinion, to have the other party/(ies) feel good about themselves by being given a chance to elaborate on something, or to avoid being seen as arrogant because of knowledge.

Not sure if that is expressed as eloquently as it should be, but I think I got the gist of it in there. Early mornings yet. :D

18. Major

Major Guest

Seeing Jade Goody on the front of every bloody newspaper everyday of the week, she is one person with Cancer, who cares, everyone thought she was scum before, and now she has the big C, she is some Hero or something, piss off, because someone is going to die you can't like them because of that, it's ****ing ridiculous.

I hated her, and she has Cancer, and I still hate her "with" Cancer.

How about get a random person with Cancer in the newspaper every single day, or someone with HIV, maybe someone with Dementia, why is it that celebrities are seen as "amazing" when they fall ill?

I'm not sensitive, but I can talk about these things easily, my Nan died of Cancer so I'm not being disrespectful to people with it, but it annoys me so much that this scumbag is getting all this publicity. And to top it off, she is getting £1.5m for her Wedding pictures, it's a joke. Her partner is only with her because of the money, period, she is gone in a few weeks and he'll be minted.

19. BigD79

BigD79 Gadding about...

People who do this should be dragged out of the kitchen and shot in the streets! :thumb:

20. mclintox

mclintox Eat cheese!

Bad grammar and spelling,text speak in posts and picture explanations above the pictures! But i'm just an old fart!!!