1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the hell is this new forum?

Discussion in 'Nanopoint' started by iggy, 2 Mar 2009.

1. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I love you tim :lol:

2. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Have to say that the way this new sub forum integrates with the main forum is way better now. All that's need is a change in colour schemes and I'm sure this will all work out fine.

Which brings me to the point: "Bitching" about this was fun for about a day, but let's give these guys a chance to get things up and running. Might turn out to be a worthwhile addition to the bit-tech forums after all. :)

3. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Hi all!

Very sorry for my late reply I've been in hospital this week and the rest are the team are busy at CeBIT. Blame me for the bad timing!!

Thank you very much for the feedback with regards to the colour scheme, we will have this changed ASAP which should work out better for all visitors.

Who are we?
    Nanopoint UK, The UK subsidiary of Maxpoint GmbH, the tip of an umbrella for many famous brands which you know today.
    We bring you the brands Tagan, Seasonic, SilverPower, ICY BOX, ICY DOCK, Keysonic & Aplus.

If you visit our website you will not see pricing, this is because we do not sell these products to the consumer, only to resellers such as Scan, Dabs, CCL, Novatech etc. Our website can be used to stay updated and to look at product specifications. The website will be re-launched soon which some new features and pricing for the products maybe included by linking from our resellers websites.

Why are we here on Bit-Tech?
    Nanopoint UK works closely with Dennis publishing and because of Bit-Techs status for online reviews, news, the community which is here and the influence on readers we have decided to setup care and support.

The Aim
    Because we do not sell direct to the public (people like you :) ). It makes sense to come on here and listen the views on our products from you direct. Its always important to listen to customers views which we do very well however it is also important to listen to the consumer. Because of the nature of our products and the class of audience which is targeted (enthusiasts, gamers & power users) what could be greater than your input?

You can ask us questions regarding any of our products before you buy or if you have already purchased a product and are experiencing problems with the operation or functionality, we can help here.

Last edited: 3 Mar 2009
  4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

my suggestions for your products would be to give them to me for free. :p

anyways............................ poopy color scheme as of now but hopefully will be changed for the better.

i think this section thingy is actually a good idea as it gives more opportunity for the customers of the different companies to give their opinions and possibly help the products be better.

if i bought something and wanted to suggest to the company my opinion of what they could do better i am not going to bother trying to find their site and email them. with this, i actually would do it because its easier.

5. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

Nice to know why you are here. If someone would have told us about that in advance that would have been nice.
    But I like to see manufacturers interact with their customers like this. It shows that you care what we think, and not just you thinking about what sells.

6. Nathan@Nanopoint

Morning all,

Well I do hope that many others also think that this is a good idea. Its still early days and we have some interesting things lined up :)

7. Tim S

Tim S OG

The new, less harsh colour scheme is now active! :thumb:

8. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

^^ Tim, can I have the harsh jobbie back plz? I rather liked it.

9. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

MUCH better :D

10. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Nice!

Could we also have this on the BT forums as well? (maybe replace the red text with blue to make it fin the theme a bit better...)

This theme is pretty much awesome. :D

Copy and paste Cheesecake!

11. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

I like. Now do the buttans.

12. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

Yup :sigh:

Hopefully this will be used for more than advertising, good customer support = return business. *hint*

Welcome Mr Nanopoint :)

13. airchie

airchie What's a Dremel?

This subforum reeks of marketing but....

...if that means more cash available to the BT team (cheesecake ain't as cheap as it once was) AND better products we all actually want coming to market any time soon them bring it on!

If I can give one bit of advice to nanopoint it would be to make sure you actually listen to any postings here and acknowledge them when needed.
    The Scan subsection started well and they were very responsive initially.
    It quickly went dowhill however and this ended up with a bit of a bad feeling towards Scan IMO.

14. Nathan@Nanopoint

Hi airchie

The sub forum is here for support & marketing purposes, also to listen to comments you have on products & service so that we can continue to improve. The forum will not be monitored 24/7 but will be checked regularly. I hope that we do not disappoint anyone with support or response time, even with the competitions.. we currently only ship within the UK and this has caused some upset so we will look to branch out further to correct this in future. We cannot make everyone happy but we will try our best :thumb:

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ahh Jeeez.

It's a NANOPOINT forum that's completely independent of bit-tech editorial.

All bit-tech is doing (as a site) is giving Nanopoint access to our community, and our community a direct link to Nanopoint staff to ask about products - it's FOR YOUR BENEFIT. :idea:

Our aim is to get as many community link forums together for our readership as possible - so you can talk directly to the manufacturers.