1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant 'New' Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-23315, 14 Mar 2009.

1. ch424

ch424 Design Warrior

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Here's a direct link just in case you can't find it.

2. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

While I don't exactly like it....it doesn't bother me much. Its whatever.

3. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

I prefer the older one, mainly because it didn't look like twitter... but I did refer the easee of use of the last one

trying to find groups was a nightmare when I first came across it

4. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I hate it, so I've stopped using it. It's not about hating change, it's because they've taken a step backwards. I always used the live feed because I hate refreshing and want the info there NOW. Well, they've taken that away so I'm meant keep F5ing... no. I also hate how actions are lumped together on walls now with no timestamps. So you can't tell how conversations have gone as who wrote on whose wall first is completely lost.

So for now, I shall use only the mobile site as that still has live feed. But they've lost me as a user for the main site. I'm not gonna get angry about it, just ah well, they've messed it up. That's me gone. Idiots.

5. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

They do need to bring the live feed back.

6. Shuriken

Shuriken same christmas AV for a whole year

This'll be fun, when I go back on facebook once lent is over, I'll be bitching about the new layout when everyone else is already used to it, maybe I could start a second wave of hatred :rock:

It's ok if people don't like the new layout though, as they can just add a new gimmick like they did with the last layout change and pirate language. (I'm not gonna lie, it worked on me :sigh: )

7. itazura

itazura PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

i didn't notice that at first, but yeah, it's beginning to really irritate me too. the fact that status messages seem to take priority and that anything you do inbetween them gets lumped between them in an un-timestamped group below is quite annoying.

8. Shuriken

Shuriken same christmas AV for a whole year

From what I've heard (I haven't actually seen it yet) the whole point was to be more like twitter. I hate when they do that, just because twitter is the latest 'thing' facebook try to jump on their band waggon. There will always be a latest thing in social networking, and a large portion of users will just hop from one to the next.

9. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

couldnt use the old one, cant use the new one.
    No complaints here

10. Sir Digby

Sir Digby The Supprising Adventures