1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Your Room and Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 19 Oct 2007.

1. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Dude, I had more stuff in the Seminary in the 60's!:jawdrop: Is that a room or a cell?

john

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Looks like one of the many crazy 'artex'(?) designs in a lot of houses around the UK.

http://images.google.com/images?gbv...&q=artex+patterns&btnG=Search+images&aq=f&oq=

:B

Artex 'wave' apparently :D

Not recommended for high beds and a tendancy to sit up quickly, fyi. Especially the pointy ones..

3. -=ice=-

-=ice=- What's a Dremel?

We had some that on the walls in one room when we first moved in... there were blood stains behind where some of the furniture had been!!! :worried:

Heres the desk, need to give the big mac a good dusting
    [​IMG]

Heres some of mine and my dads toys
    [​IMG]

Really, REALLY need to tidy up :hehe:

jhanlon303 likes this.
  4. jhanlon303

Now that is a PROPER room! +rep from me. Glad to see more peeps with toys. Only proper way to live.

john

5. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

Here's my TV setup when I lived in residence last summer. No shots of my computer, it wasn't that impressive(my Z-5500s were all in front of me, so there goes surround sound). But I had this all hooked up, the TV was a 32 inch Samsung 720p LCD, reciever a STR-DE985 running in 5.0 sound setup, center channel is a Technics SB-C55, 150W. The Technics 3-ways are SB-SL501s, the ones beneath them were not hooked up, just left there as i had nowhere else to put them and lets face it, the wall of speakers looked impressive. The Xbox 360 ran HDMI to the tv and then optical from the tv to the receiver.
    [​IMG]
    And here's an overall picture to get the size of the room, I'm standing in the doorway
    [​IMG]
    I had a set of Bose 201s Series IV underneath the futon, providing rear left and right channels, the futon was moved out a few inches from the wall, so you'd actually get sound from behind you. During that winter it hit -40 F quite a few times with with windchill, and -20F without it, and with all the electronics, the thermostat for that room didn't budge above the lowest heat setting, because it as kept at a comfortable room temperature. In that room I had 1005 Watts of speakers, and surprisingly no noise complaints, albeit that would pale in comparison to the things my suitemates did.
    EDIT: sorry for the blurry pictures, taken with my phone. I would've used a camera, but I spent all my money on speakers, so I couldn't afford one.

Here's the old setup.

Last edited: 14 Nov 2012
  6. tranc3

tranc3 ADHD Modder

I guess I'll show a messy photo to, took it the other night while i was doing some macros of my bike,
    [​IMG]
    it's since been cleaned back up

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

those speakers could be fake and make no sound at all and still make this little room badass as hell

8. Oreon_237

Oreon_237 CHEA BRO!

+1.

brett that is an awesome dorm room. like really! awesome. did you just convert the bunk bed, or modify it for stability, i don't think id like sleeping knowing how much equipment was under me.

9. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

OMG, think I'd kill for old and in great shape Wharfedale speakers! They are my absolute favorites. Too bad manufacture went to China.

10. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

cheers ghys!

Thanks! It was a loft bed kit, so to towers on each side with two stabilising bars to triangulate the towers to the horizontal bit(I cannot think of the word) all steel stuff, so pretty strong. I only allowed one person on it at a time though, for whatever reason.

Last edited: 1 Jul 2009
  11. Alx

Alx 3²Gaming

Thanks for the insult, but i just like to keep a tidy room...

it's a lot bigger, i just took a pic of my pc in the corner.

12. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

ha i know what you mean! I have a wooden kit, and its pretty stable though... has a nice desk where a bottom bed would be.. no pics unfortunately... Its in a storage shed in Idaho (which is on the other side of the Country for me.... :()

13. jhanlon303

Here is what I'm going to do! I'll watch your posts - you are at 32 now - and when you discover Bit Tech humor and sarcasm, I'll reply to your posts.

In the mean time I will just sit back and observe. If I am ever serious I post it to serious.

I watch [​IMG]

Oh, and welcome to Bit-Tech [​IMG]

john

14. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Heh.

15. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

Zing!

16. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

futon is to the right in the last picture.:thumb:

17. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

If I had a camera I'd take pictures of my room, and the workplace, man we have TVs all over the place.

If I had a dollar for every TV...well, i'd be a few grand richer.

18. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

touche :thumb:

19. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

Rhymes with douche.

Try "touché" instead.
    Ctrl+Alt+e on a UK keyboard in Windows.

Unicorn likes this.
  20. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Impressed that someone else other than me knows that, I have awarded you some rep :)