1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Aquatuning Catalogue

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Teknokid, 13 Jul 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

There's a lot more to this story because it goes back a long way...

2. Otto69

Otto69 What's a Dremel?

Well, since there's no comment from the people who are doing it, I'm not going to risk dealing with a company that MAY be doing something underhanded. I'll follow the advice of an old teacher, "Avoid places of dubious reputation."

3. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

I will continue to deal with Pascal, regardless of where he works. He's always done right by me, given me great advice when I first started out watercooling and with my little shuttle mod (that has been delayed due to work but will have more done this weekend) and at this point I would consider him a mate.

4. Rocket_Knight64

Rocket_Knight64 Minimodder

I must say that the shop is one of the best I've seen regarding watercooling and I'll probably end up using it...

But this whole dodgy dealings thing and 'no comment' overcasts that, portrays you in a bad light and casts doubt in peoples minds.

I'm certain you will be much better of sales and reputation wise (and the initiators equaly worse off) if you were to nip it in the bud. I'm sure that the suppliers would want this PR cleaned up too. It wont take your bosses 30min to write a statement explaining thier actions and you dont really have to openly bad mouth anyone.

Remember watercooling is an enthusiast's persuit and enthusiast's tend to be well informed via communities (of which XS is one of the major ones). This will only hurt the company long term.

5. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

The main reason that my bosses are reluctant to comment it that they are currently going through legal proceeding with another manufacturer on a different matter.

Because of this we have to be very careful with our public announcements at the moment.

Once the court case has been closed we will make a full public statement on the situation and you will be able to understand how blown out of proportion the situation is.

6. ry@n

ry@n Minimodder

+1

I had trouble paying via PayPal and Pascal went out of his way to help me out with my order and kept me up to date on an out of stock item that I was waiting for.

Customer service goes a long way, combined with the huge product range is the reason I haven't needed to buy from any other watercooling sites since.

7. Rocket_Knight64

Rocket_Knight64 Minimodder

Ah! Now that's more re-assuring. :hip: What with your efforts personaly, I'll look forwards to dealing with you in the near future. :thumb::dremel:

8. aquatuning

No worries if you need any help you know who to PM ;)

9. [+]EXEcuteER[+]

[+]EXEcuteER[+] Cracking up the Plex

who cares about a print catalogue when all that stuff is seen on the internet? weired action. Money out to the window.

10. aquatuning

you will actually find it great for quick refrence we recently took over 500 to a lan party and they were snapped up and we have seen orders from them too :rock:

11. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Any news on the current situation?

12. aquatuning

sales are up :clap: visitors to the site is up :naughty: it all good :)

13. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

I've recently used the UK site and bought from them. Initially there were problems with payments not being taken on their side. Thankfully Pascal was very helpful to me, kept me informed of what was going on and once the issues had been sorted he let me know straight away.

I went back after that and bought the part that I wanted without any issues. I also have to say that I could only find the part I wanted (Gigabyte EX-58 Extreme chipset block) from Aquatuning. Their range is superb compared to many other suppliers.

I was very happy with the service, especially with Pascal's help, and will continue to use them as a supplier. Should it turn out that Aquatuning is working unethically, then I may change my opinion, but until this is proven I am happy to stay as a customer of theirs.