1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Part 2: Kid's 16th birthday. Part 1: WoW Account cancelled... throw tantrum!

Discussion in 'General' started by DarkLord7854, 26 Jun 2009.

1. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

He got a free car. I don't get what there is to be disappointed about. My parents gave me a POS broken Kia Sephia, I didn't complain, the engine worked, it drove OK, the brakes were blown but it got me from A to B ;)

He's just a spoiled immature brat IMO

2. Mr.ME

Mr.ME Minimodder

all that WoW made him weak, he cant even hit a dent in the car

3. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

That kid is seriously wrong in the head. He was bought a CAR for his birthday. I got a couple of DVDs, and that's about it. That kinda stuff just doesn't happen in the UK.

Why doesn't he get off his lazy ass and re-paint it?

Go to local hardware store, buy spray paint, buy hand-held sander, buy lacquer. One week later = NICE LOOKING TRUCK.

Jeez.
    I have a skoda, and its kickass.

4. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

i wasn't even given car, i had to buy my own :D.

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Looks kind of hystrionic (which is not the same as hysterical): attention seeking behaviour. That is faked by its very nature. He was probably just looking for the most dramatic thing he could think of doing without actually hurting himself.

Same with the truck. He takes a few swings at it but doesn't do any real damage, like going for the windows or head/tail lights.

6. DarkLord7854

And trying to make himself look like the victim by saying he'll be ridiculed, etc..

7. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Basically, this is the entitlement mentality taken to its eventual end.

While the child's behavior is inexcusable, the parents are the ones to blame for this. I got a car with a blown engine for my 15th, my dad figured a year to teach me to drive and rebuild it.

I was ecstatic. I LEARNED fromthat experience. I didn't feel I was entitled to a new vehicle (even though my brother got a new one,) I was appreciative of the potential.

The new engine ended up dying quick too. Also, I ruined my arm, and couldn't drive. Did that diminish what I took from that experience?

Nope. Boy needs to man up and realize the world owes him nothing.

8. unknowngamer

unknowngamer here

If it's real, it's the parents who need help.

They are trying to wind him up.

They know he's going to flip.

What kind of parents would do that to a kid and let it be filmed by a younger brother.

they seem to enjoy it and like to watch him act out.

He's learnt that, that behviour is the way his parents expect him to behave.

I still think it's a fake.

But maybe they'll get him a decent truck after the "joke", but if thats the case they'll be doing long term emotional damage by cuasing and reacting to his tantrums.

I've seen kids act out like that, head butting walls, punching walls 'til they pop knuckles, all because they didn't get their own way. They act out like that at home and the parents cave and give in, or it's the only way they get their parents to interact with them.

9. DarkLord7854

My parents used to do that for surprises, even when it wasn't something I really wanted, I was still happy because at least I got something.

Kid just doesn't know how to appreciate things.

10. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Exactly. My first reaction when I saw the truck was: "Hey, with a paintjob that could be an awesome custom ride!". My own wheels at 16? I would have been in ****ing heaven.

11. customh

customh conflagration.

I'm calling fake, wasn't sure about the WoW one, but seriously, did anyone see the OTHER cars there? Brand new Challenger, Hummer, blah blah blah, they are making money off of it somehow.

12. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

sorry about this Zoon but it brings up to mind so many jokes

Man in Halfords:

"Have you got a radio for my Skoda?"

"OK, sounds like a fair swap to me"

Why do Skodas have heated rear windows?

To keep your hands warm when you're pushing them in winter.....

What do you call a convertable skoda :)

A skip.

What do you call a Skoda with twin exhausts?

A wheelbarrow

Heard of the new 16 valve Skoda?

Four in the engine and twelve in the radio :)

Last edited: 20 Jul 2009
  13. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

I wonder what he is like when he gets the stuff he likes, maybe for his 17th they should get him an anal ***** with a dodge ram written on the side of it.

14. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

To be honest, I wouldn't want my parents to give me a car and expect nothing back. Yes they did LEND me the money for it, which I'm paying back on a monthly basis, but even then i'm still paying.

If it was just a free car from my parents I'd feel bad - and it would never feel like my car.

15. Mr Mario

Mr Mario What's a Dremel?

Yeer was a pretty crummy car comparred to the others. But still a bit ot tlc and it could look quite nice.

16. ufk

ufk Licenced Fool

That kids parents don't need to make him look like a "retard", he does a pretty good job of it himself.

What did he think his parents were going to do spend 10k on a new truck for him?
    As previously posted, fresh paint, lowering and a spangly set of rims would have sorted it right out.

17. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

**** was staged.. The family likes the publicity.

18. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

I saw the first video like a month ago, laughed so much, fake or not, still makes me laugh! And as for the second? That has to be staged!

19. jopers1986

jopers1986 Minimodder

what a w**ker!

20. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

yeh thats exactly what i thought or they were winding him up and thered b a decent car somewhere else that he cudnt see. i half believe it tho but i think the parents were trying to wind him up if it was true. like $300 with that stuff on the lot?? strange at least

when he got the bat i was sure hed do the windows. would seem more obvious to me. i thought that seemed like his brother. he could have easy taken the bat off him. and hes alot bigger

o and he seriously needs to be put down, just incase he enters the gene pool. maybe with a shovel.