1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback FAO the ADMINS of the site

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Thermal5, 2 Oct 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

For attention of the ADMINS,

I have refunded the user AndyDEL the money for the motherboard he claimed was damaged, therefore I have paid for the motherboard, he said to me once the refund is in his bank account he would then (As a jesture of goodwill) cover the cost of sending the motherboard back to me, he didn't specify that if the money was in his bank on Wednesday he would send the motherboard, he simply said "After refund is recieved i cover the postage costs to send it back to you"

So he has received the refund right, and I can prove this, so if he refuses to send back to me the damaged motherboard then he is withholding something I paid for which is theft and I will go to the police regarding this as if he is refusing to send me the motherboard for which he said he will cover the cost, then it's clear to me that he has committed fraud, claiming for a damaged motherboard but not willing to send the damaged one back to me.

I am well within my rights to do this and would like the admins to advise him regarding him returning the motherboard, he has had £51 for a replacement motherboard and I should not have to pay him another £7 to return it to me, when he said he would return it as a jesture of goodwill.

Please no one but ADMINS reply here.

2. AndyDEL

AndyDEL What's a Dremel?

Only posting to point out i have messaged Krikkit details of this earlier thisevening, since he dealt with the matter previously. Shalt not be commenting on the above.

3. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

You guys are getting annoying, both of you. :(

4. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Can't you guys keep this to PM? It's taking up soap opera like proportions now. More importantly though, you're wasting mine and everyone else's bandwidth.

5. Thermal5

Thermal5 R.I.P

I did originally keep this to PM, AndyDEL made it public, so I'm just informing the admins that he has received his refund and is now refusing to send the motherboard.

As for bandwidth, if your on broadband there is no bandwidth issue, you chose to read this no one forced you.

6. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

I'm pretty sure they didn't force you to visit this thread. Don't like it, don't visit. Simples.

7. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

That's not the point, it's an entirely private matter that has no place on the forums. It's very easy to inform the mods of the situation on via PM without creating a thread for it.

8. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

You don't need to bring anything to our attention. As we've told you in previous PMs, we are already aware of how this has all gone and we've heard out both sides and taken action accordingly. Removing both of you from the FS forum isn't going to kill either of you, so grow up and stop this nonsense. If you have anything new to say then you can contact the admins directly again. If you're going to try and turn this into a legal dispute then you don't need the help of the mods, because there's nothing we can add to any of it. Likewise, the staff and the mods are not going to start weighing in and advising members on the matter. The FS forum is always used at users own risk and the role of the mods is simply to keep things as pleasant and smooth as possible, not hand out legal advice or solve legal disputes.

Thermal5, consider this a final warning before a ban.

Last edited: 4 Oct 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.