1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Deus Ex 3 is Eidos and Square Enix joint effort

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Nov 2009.

1. Whalemeister

Whalemeister is so hot right now!

NO WAI!!!!1
    I WANTZ DIZ ON MY XBOX

2. REMF

REMF What's a Dremel?

if i had known that i would not have bought the second Deus Ex, so they only have themselves to blame if i remain skeptical about the impact of Spector's impact on the third.......

But cheers for the info. :)

3. sear

sear Guest

Thanks for that. The official FAQ on the game's forum says that Windows is the only confirmed platform, with no planned Mac or Wii versions, but it does not rule out other consoles, such as the PS3 and Xbox 360.

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I just learned yesterday that the game was under development ! I have a friend that's working on the textures for the game (at Eidos Montreal)

5. okenobi

okenobi What's a Dremel?

It doesn't need to be PC exclusive, providing they actually bother to make it work on the PC, then dumb it down for consoles IF they really have to.

The last time I saw this was the original GRAW. I remember loving the tactical play and sat map element. When my mate bought the same game for his 360, it looked crap and you had virtually no control over your team compare to the PC version. The levels also looked different to me. Whether they were or not I don't know. Anyway, as a console man, he was happy with his version. But I was happy that mine was definitely a more interesting and involving experience.

Fair enough, people have gotta make money. But as others have said, I'd probably pay for this regardless of how crap it was to support decent PC games.

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Rumours and leaks definitely appreciated ;)

7. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Spill the beans! NOW! Even if it's in French (we got Google Translate for that :)).

8. Orothe

Orothe What's a Dremel?

You're just jealous cause you couldn't think of a cuter mount than a Chocobo. =)

9. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I wouldn't want him to get in trouble :D

10. alastor

alastor Minimodder

Oops: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/deus-ex-3-not-exclusive-to-pc-after-all

:lol:

11. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

Ooops, Joe looks like you've started some thing here.

I don't really care if it gets a console port after or even at the same time as the PC release as long as its a decent non consoleified game developed with the PC in mind primarily.

Tags: Add Tags