1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

its boxing day and i have the flu. :(

2. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

It's boxing day and I'm at work... yesterday was the same....

Double time should help tho....

3. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

My new years plans have been screwed up due to my idiot dad taking my car to the shops instead of his andwrecking it

4. Invictus.

Invictus. Minimodder

The fact that on monday I have to start doing college work again :(

5. Jimbob94

Jimbob94 What's a Dremel?

It stopped snowing:(

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

evertime i buy a new computer, the day before the internet gets shut off and i can't get on the net, probbly wait 4 or 5 days for it to come back on...

7. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

The master bedroom in my flat has a mouldy wall. It appears to my amateur eye, and some google pictures, to be toxic (so its probably not, but breathing mould spores ain't going to be good for anyone).

We've had to move the bed into the second bedroom (which is luckily a double too although not nearly as big) and wash four loads of washing which had mould growing on it.

Worse than just that, we had mould growing in the same place last year, and was told it wouldn't come back.

It came back.

Final nail in the coffin: the mould inspection due to happen today, won't be, as the dude doing it tried to get to work today and got stuck.

8. RTT

RTT #parp

Nothing's ruining my life right now, thankfully :) If I had to complain then it'd be about the fact that it's currently winter, which means I'm not riding my motorbike as much as I'd like to.

9. daniel_owen_uk

daniel_owen_uk What's a Dremel?

Windows 7 BSOD, will be trying to fix it later.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Arguing with insurance companies that don't know the damn traffic rules.

And the dead generator in my car, and the fact that -20degrees Celsius makes car batteries less effective. I have to charge the battery during the night and when I'm at work. Also, i have to preserve power while driving which mean less use of the fan, no stereo and no heating in the seats.

11. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Ripping my hair out at what I should say to this girl..

Girl problems are frequent with me these days. But god do I love the thrill of scoring one!

12. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

I love my mrs of 7 years to bits.

I also love my best friend of 7years to bits.

I dont have a case for my **** hot pc because im soo poor.

Life is AIDS :(

13. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Struggling to register all of my classes since I am a transfer student. (need 12hrs and only have 6). Trying to force myself to move past my girlfriend breaking up with me earlier in the year (unfortunately she is at the Uni I just transferred to). Other than that, wiping my eyes of tears from the cost of my Uni books for Mechanical Engineering. Statics anyone?

*sigh*

Well as my mom keeps telling me, time has a weird way of making everything work in the end.
    We'll see...

14. MaverickWill

MaverickWill Dirty CPC Mackem

Ooh, do tell!

15. Elton

Tell about what? How I'm going to ask this other girl out? Oh please sir, it's not like I'm killing an elephant(which would be illegal if not unethical) it's just a matter of balling up and just saying it.

I guess for some reason I want to add some flair into it since i failed last time due to me being a bit vauge and drab.

Crap I said too much. :D

16. knuck

knuck Hate your face

does she read bit tech ? :D

17. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

If yes, job done. And she's the perfect woman too!

18. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

Corrupted Windows 7 installation so I am on my mums crappy laptop and the most nightmarish case of the chicken pox. I'm seventeen...

19. daniel_owen_uk

daniel_owen_uk What's a Dremel?

The email I just received with a long shopping list I just got from the missus, bloody cheese and milk my arse!

20. Elton

Unfortunately no. :miffed:

Also, tomorrow I'm going to have to cover my two team mates in mock trial, and do Prosecution attorney on my own(3 man team), to top things, I'm going to ask the girl out in above post hoping it doesn't go wrong.

To make matters even more hectic I have a physics test tomorrow as well.

With that said, one of the guys who isn't showing gave me his material, and what's worse is that I just got into this position because my team's lacking members, and I'm pre-trial attorney as well, so I'm doing 2 spots on when everyone's doing mainly 1 with pre-trial being the hardest.

The relief is that I don't have to do a pre-trial argument for tomorrow's scrimmage and that this will make me a hell of a lawyer, but I don't know my objections and I have to work on crosses/directs for all my witnesses. Why I signed up for it in the first place boggles my mind, but at least there's a girl there that I'm going to ask out, if all goes well then I just might be able to pull it through with some moral support.

TL:DR, too much to do, a practice for competition in 1 day, not prepared, scared of rejection, physics test.

I like the long version better though, gives more perspective, which brings about 1 thing...why am I here? I should get to work!

Last edited: 8 Jan 2010