1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Can you eat and watch this? [Grossness warning]

Discussion in 'General' started by grritsshawn, 11 Jan 2010.

1. grritsshawn

grritsshawn I'm not insane I'm a modder

Ok lets see if u can do it... this video is gross and made me stop eating that was 30mins ago..

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Jan 2010
  2. Executioner

Executioner What's a Dremel? A quick razor

That was kinda G rated to me, I've already visited a sick relative at the hospital, got bored and roamed aroung eating a slice of pizza and ended up watching an autopsy down in the morge.

Kinda neat how they crack open the chest cavity:naughty:

3. grritsshawn

ya thts normal........(loads gun)

4. woodshop

woodshop UnSeenly

Eh, i remember watching the surgery shows well eating dinner..

5. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I worked a year in rebuilding a morgue. Medical examiner and I shared box lunches during autopsies.

For some reason glass piping and it's insulation belonged to union asbestos workers instead of pipe fitters. Glass pipes were/are used for blood drainage.

Worst job ever was in Worthington, Minnesota at Campbell's Soup plant established in early 1900s. We were asked to insulate pipes in a tunnel under the building but the local employees had a rule "We don't go go there more than 30 minutes at a time. Several of us have permanent loss of sense of smell" I made a new rule "We don't go down there at ALLL!"

Morgues don't bother me at all. Surgeries are fine. I donate blood every 45 days. But I'd have to be in a coma to go to Dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Criminal Nazi pain masters. Totally EVIL! Mengalla students!

6. October

October Mariachi Style

I'm not even eating and I had to stop when he started poking at the nail, yes, 15 seconds in. Mostly for fear I'd remember it too well next time I am actually eating...

7. quietguy

quietguy D'orc

I was a Navy Corpsman* with the Marines. If it can be done to a human body, I've seen it. Bullets, bombs, fire, gravity assisted sudden death syndrome (chute didn't open), M1A1 shiatsu massage (run over by 4 tanks). The true definition of a corpsman is someone who can stand in a puddle of puke up to their neck and eat pizza. That video is nothing, there is far, far worse. Watch a brain surgery.

* Navy corpsman = medic.

8. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

ive seen a few deaths up close and personal, and ive seen the stuff on the web (like the guy alive with his face split in two, and that stuff never bothers me, but the fingers and toe stuff makes my stomach turn a bit. The little things get me :p

@quietguy, ok got me there, got 8 minutes into it and had to close it...

9. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

10. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Nah.

Had a fingernail come off, though, and I might have reconsidered eating.

11. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

M'eh. I used to work cleaning up an old people's ward and, since my family is nearly all doctors and nurses, it was commonplace to watch medical documentaries while we ate.

12. grritsshawn

you people aren't normal.....

13. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

Meh, those videos don't bother me. I had a tumour removed from my leg when I was 16. Due to it's position I was able to watch them operate on me, even got scrubbed up too to hold some of the instruments. Was fascinating.

14. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

lol, all my nails (fingers and toes) fell off a couple of months ago... they have since grown back but are loose and about to fall off again!! I could post a picture, but that would involve having to charge my camera (plus it really doesn't look too bad :p)

The oddest thing was that I stubbed my toe (when it was nailless) and it hurt just as much as it does when you have a nail, I always figured that it was the nail digging in or something that made it hurt!

15. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I'm not sure that I would watch it whilst eating, but that doesn't mean to say I couldn't. What can I say, I'm not squeamish at all. Having grown up on a farm, I've seen many's an animal surgery/ autopsy in my time, and a couple of minor human surgeries as well. It'd probably be different if I was seeing a procedure that I was going to go through myself but "gore" doesn't really bother me.

16. Zabuza

Zabuza What's a Dremel?

Fapfapfap.

17. quietguy

quietguy D'orc

+rep :lol: