1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Is Console Gaming Dying?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 14 Dec 2009.

1. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

yep I'll have to say aye.. and give elton a nay! for his short answers that aren't at least 2 paragraphs long

Elton likes this.
  2. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Refraining from voting, the best part of the process.

I'll abstain.

3. Warrior24_7

Warrior24_7 What's a Dremel?

Stubborn? Are you kidding me? You don't have any answers! It's as simple as that! There is nothing you can say...so you're saying nothing! You'd rather hide. I can't possibly expect you to honestly give a rebuttal to your own points? Why? You can't stand behind what you said? You can't defend it? You can't support those points as provable facts? Not only can you not, as far as you're concerned, you can't be "expected" to either!! Let's face it! You don't have the ability to do it, or the stomach for it. You believe thats how stupid that junk you spewed was! It's so wrong, it's indefensible!! You haven't won anything. You've been thoroughly and systemactically taken apart in this debate! You've been outwitted, outsmarted, and absolutely owned! If you don't believe me, then prove yourself right! Those points are still there, they're not going anywhere! Go back and stand behind what you said! EXACTLY!! You've had plenty of opportunity to defend yourself, but you can't! You're wrong, and you know you're wrong, and you'll stay wrong!! You lost, you know you lost and yuo've admitted it! If you were right, then you wouldn't have to "re-word" anything? Why would you need to "change the subject"? You can't even convince yourself you're right, let alone backup what you said! Now you want "me" to scrape up points for "you" to disprove? And you have the nerve to talk about "rationality"?!! Puh-leeeez!!

4. barndoor101

barndoor101 Bring back the demote thread!

Warrior just managed to write 243 words without saying anything. thats pretty impressive.

5. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

You haven't read the labour party manifesto then?

elton was simply pointing out the idea of a debate is for you to rebute his points and him to do the same for yours....not for him to make a point, you put it in a comment and tell him hes lying and that he should argue against it. By refusing to argue against himself doesn't mean you've won, more simply that hes not as retarded as you. Its also very convinent you've ignored puresilver completely!!

Last edited: 22 Feb 2010
  6. barndoor101

there, fixed that for ya ;)

on a side note, does that make you a tory?

7. javaman

Can't vote in mainland UK elections (Northern Irish) so nope. Tho Im very anti-europe so that rules out liberal and Labour are a joke. Would probally vote UKIP or even BNP (not because I like them but it sends a message to the main parties) If I could. Even here Im anti DUP (Only got into bed with sinn fein to keep their pay check + other rants) and Sinn fein (terriorists). Politicians are all scum but its fun to try and argue them on your doorstep. Come to think of it, its almost duck hunting season again, time to stock up on "water" balloons.............

8. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Yo! Warrior! Reason called, he'd like you to follow the above instructions. Hop to it!

9. barndoor101

ah im staying the hell out of that one. politics in northern ireland is a minefield (more literally than id like).

watching warrior here completely miss the point is hilarious. i know we shouldnt feed trolls but this one is so funny.

10. Warrior24_7

You actually sat there and counted them? Thats pretty funny!!

11. javaman

More likely he copy and pasted it into word, something that consoles dont have either

12. barndoor101

no. thats what a retard like you would do. a retard who doesnt know how to copy&paste into *any* word processor and do a word count.

so yeah, it was pretty funny, but unfortunately were all laughing at you instead.

13. knuck

knuck Hate your face

oh snap

14. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

[​IMG]

15. barndoor101

[​IMG]

knuck likes this.
  16. Warrior24_7

"You", used a word processor? Please, you counted by hand. The fact that you did it at all is shows that you're sharp as a bowling ball! This is the type of logic that I'm dealing with...Wait a minute...this is a diversion...who's that running down th..."hey"! he's trying to escape! Come 'ere Elton! yougetyourassbackouthere Elton!!

17. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

...and you are about as funny as cancer :eyebrow:

18. Warrior24_7

I've seen this done before, you put dumbass PC gamer (such as yourself) out in front to start drawing pictures and stuff, while the other one cartwheels away! It didn't work then and it won't work now! Elton! YOU HEAR ME ELTON!!!!

19. javaman

you STILL haven't responded to puresilver

20. Warrior24_7

Yea, I did. By my silence he knows where can put that poll.

Tags: Add Tags