1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Is Console Gaming Dying?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 14 Dec 2009.

1. bagman

bagman Minimodder

so you failed as you had nothing to say to him no come back at all so you lost right?

2. barndoor101

barndoor101 Bring back the demote thread!

I have better things to do with my time. feel free to count the number of words in this post though, if you can count that high.

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

the only sad thing about this thread is the 15 posts I will lose when it will inevitably get deleted

4. Warrior24_7

Warrior24_7 What's a Dremel?

Obviously you don't! Just like the idiot who was constantly hanging around, and complaining about...hanging around! I don't know whats dumber, counting the words by hand, or getting help counting the words! Either way it shows that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

5. barndoor101

oh dear oh dear. first you attempt to insult me by suggesting i bothered to count your meaningless words by hand, then you try and insult me for not counting them by hand.

perhaps you should stop asking elton to argue with himself and make your own mind up. unfortunately we all know you wont because weve established that you are in fact a retard.

6. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

This>Thread.

Even I'm done...and not gonna lie, it did help me with mediation with other people, glad people like you exist on the internet, helps in real life when you need to negotiate with unreasonable people.

7. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

phone company, curry's staff, generally anyone who tries to sell you anything then lol. Love haggling

8. Warrior24_7

There is no attempt, it is, what it is! Counting words is the move of an idiot, no matter how you did it. My minds made up, and so is his...he lost! He can't even stand by his own words or back up his own statements! Thats the difference between me and him. I can and he can't! I did, and he didn't! I will and he won't! I blew his mind with one simple request..."prove it"! Thats all he had to do. Just "prove it". He literally went into mental meltdown. Once he realized that he couldn't, he folded like a wet napkin! So he can get all of the group hugs and counseling sessions he wants, but at the end of the day his statements will still be there, and he will have to prove them.

9. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

Oh this was goooood :D

Can we get a poll added to this thread please?

Which is better, PC's or Consoles?

The evidence everyone has brought to this thread can be used as research [lol] and everyone can make their own minds up. Cummon, let's vote on it!!

Last edited: 23 Feb 2010
  10. Warrior24_7

You had no choice. What were you gonna do, prove those points? Of course not, you couldn't. Your bluff didn't work, and you couldn't continue playing a bad hand, so you had to fold! I had you right where I wanted you and I knew it...and so did you! The reason I can say all of this is because I'm right and I know I'm right!

Help? Mediation? Other people? You needed therapy over this? You "were" argueing with yourself weren't you?!! What, you couldn't figure out which little guy on the shoulder to listen to? The good one or the bad one? "He's right Elton", "No, he's not!", "yes he is", "no he's not", "prove it Elton", "you can't do it Elton", "yes you can", "you lost", "no"...yyyeeEEEAAARRRRGH!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Listen, there is an old saying, "that the truth will set you free"! By resigning your side, you lost and are now set free! Go Elton, find what you were meant to do..and do it! Good luck and godspeed!

11. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Third, and last time lucky! It's time for you to stop "argueing" with your other personality and start following the above instructions. We need you to put down the poorly-worded metaphor, and step away from the quote button. It's time for you to actually write a summary post about why console gaming isn't dying. Then...

"...yyyeeEEEAAARRRRGH!! [We'll] LEAVE [you] ALONE!!!"

12. javaman

Mediation

–noun
    action in mediating between parties, as to effect an agreement or reconciliation.
    International Law. an attempt to effect a peaceful settlement between disputing nations through the friendly good offices of another power.

wtf are you ranting on about?

and incase you missed it

13. Elton

So Much...win!

And for the record, you might want to take a reading comprehension class, I said arguing with you helped me negotiate with stubborn people..

In other words: You're stubborn, by dealing with you, I got better at it.

14. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Lol ahh this thread still cheers me up after a **** day.

15. Elton

Agreed.

16. barndoor101

it doesnt cheer me up :/ it makes me despair that people like warrior exist.

17. javaman

.......and that your relieved that your nothing like them. World is full of idiots, most of them are in charge. Best just to soilder on and just take the piss clean outta them when they spout all their crap or screw up =)

18. Warrior24_7

Hey buddy! Back from rehab already? I thought you were on that 12 step program?!!! How was it? Did they give alot of group hugs? Are you ok? I'm concerned. It seems the rigors of the debate have taken their toll. You broke down mentally, as your points were incoherent, didn't make sense, and were just wrong!! ! "Stubborn", me? Nope, not me, I'm "right" and your "wrong"! I steer clear of stubborn people, they're stupid, and stupidity is a disease,and it's contagious! Stubborn people will eventually take themselves out, and take you with them if your dumb enough to follow them!! I learned that in the military, stubborn people will actually get you killed!! Reading comprehension? Well I guess thats to be expected from a guy who can't add and subtract. They say math is the universal language, you just speak a different language thats all! Well, as simple addition and subtraction are not your strong suit, you can at least start by "re-reading" those points you posted, they're still there, waiting for you!

19. Hardware150

Hardware150 Minimodder

Close the thread already, this has been a flamefest for pages now, nothing new has been said for pages its all the same stuff regurgitated again and again.

We're all entitled to our opinions, even if everyone else disagrees with them. I can't see anything else constructing being said in this thread other then CONSOLES ARE BETTER THAN PC'S, NO PC'S ARE BETTER THAN CONSOLES!!!!!!

The only reason i can see this thread being still open is to give certain people a stomping ground to stop them posting in other threads, either that or the mods stopped reading it pages ago and want nothing more to do with it, or get a kick out of it.

This thread has being going a long time now, its had a good run, but now its just in pain, its time to end its suffering and put it to sleep, its the humane thing to do.

Elton likes this.
  20. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

Biggest lol is when people like warrior takes things faaaaaaaaaar too seriously.

Also when their smack talk is just insults, rather than coherant deconstruction about someones comments.

Oh and I don't believe console gaming is dying.

Tags: Add Tags