1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bad Company 2 User Names

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FuzzyOne, 7 Mar 2010.

1. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

Still can't find a reason to use any other weapons other than pistols. They're just so damn accurate, and can do a lot of damage pretty quick.

Pistols and knives.

2. knuck

knuck Hate your face

not a lot of ammo though - that could be a reason

3. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

My experience has actually been pretty good with the red ones. Friends list reset once, but everyone got that. Not exactly a redeeming arguement, but at least it isn't a random bug. As for servers connecting, it is rare to find a server I can't join by trying a couple times. Compared to some issues I've had with other games this is totally tolerable in my book. To this day I can't join a CS:S server unless I view game info, copy the IP, open the console and type "connect <IP>".

As for the pink, the first two... we'll just have to see. I'll keep you updated on any breaking news. And for the third, I need to find a love first so hah! How would it make passionate love to her if she doesn't exist? I win! :D

Or does that make me lose? :waah:

4. wafflesomd

Play assault class. Problem solved.

5. olddaphon

olddaphon MADMODDER

olddaphon---havent got real far yet but it looks like a very nice game,

6. Sanguineangel

Sanguineangel What's a Dremel?

Howdy chaps,

My username is SanguineAngel, go ahead and add me - the more reliable squadmates we can find the better right? Makes all the difference.

7. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

yeah sure, i hope you can put up with a serious AT engineer. I wub my apc :D

8. wafflesomd

There's a new patch, but it doesn't seem to fix anything that anyone cares about.

9. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

^^ They've added [brackets] to the clan tags now, just incase people can't figure out how to do it... :duh:

My load times seem to be sorted now though, not sure if that was the patch or the new ATI drivers I installed before the patch. If anyone doesn't know already, there was an issue with map load times and ATI cards.

I think i've sent requests to everyone in this thread now :geek:, it would be a lot easier if they had Steam style community groups.

10. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

I didn't know that about the ATI cards!! I will have to get the drivers tonight, I was on comms with some friends yesterday and they were always in the map 2-3 mins before I was done loading. On raided HD's here so I didn't think it could be that but couldn't work out what it was. Nice info. :)

Will add you in game, yes the UI could be better in a few ways, it's a bit ''heavy'' imo.

11. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Hmm which driver is that? I have Catalyst 10.2 installed and I downloaded the update last night, but my load times seemed as slow as before.

12. J!n

J!n That's aperture science

Is anyone else getting the problem were the gun turret windows are blacked out im running the latest drivers on my 8800gt on XP, i was reading on the EA forums and some one said its only XP DX9 users who are getting this problem.

Also my cousin dosnt have this problam in DX10 in vista also he told me he can run AA at 16 and AF at 16 also were as i cant i can only go upto AAx1 AF x16.

Last edited: 17 Mar 2010
  13. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

I've heard of people with the same problems, have you googled a fix for it?

14. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I'm running latest drivers on Win7 with my 8800GT, using DX10 and have no problems. Though I can't actually run the game with decent frame rates at such settings, there is an option for 16x AA and AF. No idea what your problem is, but I hope this helps to narrow down your hunt to it being OS or DX9 based, rather than hardware or drivers!

15. SNiiPE_DoGG

SNiiPE_DoGG Engineering The Extreme

My username is SNiiPE_DoGG - but sadly I never get time to play the game, too much school work and other obligations...

16. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

Really stupid question... But does BC2 auto detect that I have DX11 hardware and run in that mode automatically? :worried:

17. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

DX9 is the cause! It causes the blacked out screen on the mounted turret guns :( Sorry :(

18. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

Yup, it should do.

19. cybergenics

cybergenics What's a Dremel?

Not been able to log in since last night, got the 'try again later' message, via steam. :jawdrop:

20. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I got to try the BC2 on my friends' account and unfortunately didn't like it too much :( Initially it seemed awesome and already before trying I was pretty excited about the game, but the visual style just made me sick after a while. Dunno if there's an adjustment for it, but the game was just wayyyyy over exposed. I also seemed unable to kill anyone, but dunno if that was because of lag or something, I was also playing the normal mode, dunno if there's a HC-mode like in CoD.