1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SketchUp MNPCTech Bit-Tech.net Case design contest Winners Announced!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by confusis, 16 Feb 2010.

?

Who do you think has the best design?

Poll closed 1 Mar 2010.
  1. Lenne0815

18 vote(s)
    27.7%
  2. confusis

13 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Dark~3nergy

27 vote(s)
    41.5%
  4. Editor22

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

lenne, fat chance as it's my turn! 2 third placings must mean third time lucky!

I have a few ideas that are very scalable :)

2. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Congrats to all the winners! please accept my humble apologies for not making the deadline and beating you :D

Thanks confusis for all the invested time, and thanks to Bill from mnpctech ofcourse for the awesome sponsoring again!
    On the deadline front, i'd say the trick would be to announce well ahead, but keep the competition itself relatively short, so attention doesn't wane. Oh, and i think we all need to be less secretive and post more process shots, so the tread is more fun to read :)

I really like the idea of the pico board. my head is spinning with ideas already!

Am i still included despite not making the render deadline? I could push out a real nice render right now if needed...

3. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

Yes you are included Xtra

4. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Thanks man! You are my hero, and i'll try to find something to throw in the next prize pool to keep the kindness flowing :D
    I'll set this 870 to work, and have a nicely rendered image ready tomorrow evening. This is one deadline i dont intend to miss!:nono:

5. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

+1

This is 90% of the contest activity. Bouncing ideas and feedback around made for a lively contest, and got a lot of minds churning.
    ...and that is what these were originally for. If we could get a front page announcement, things would really liven up.

6. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

Yay another competition :) 28th sounds great got a few ideas that I'm just itching to get cracking on. I agree with cheaps in that a front page article would be awesome!

7. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

We do need a front page mention, will be good for us designers and for the sponsors!

Maybe include a past entries/winner section in the article too

8. lenne0815

lenne0815 What has been seen cannot be unseen

+1 on the fp article, i think all of us invested a lot of work and everything ive seen so far was fp worthy :)

9. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Great job guys :thumb: and Thanks again for inviting me again to sponsor it.

10. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

I hope the sponsorship is doing good for business, Bill. I'd hate to see you losing out on the deal!

11. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

Hard to say exactly, but I look at it more as giving back to the bit-tech community. If you invest into a community, it comes back in many different ways :thumb:

12. Dark~3nergy

Dark~3nergy what was dat sandvich ?