1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What mouse do you currently game with?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadowed_fury, 12 Apr 2010.

1. FelixTech

FelixTech Robot

Looks like I'm alone in choosing the Logitech VX Revolution as my gaming mouse of choice. Been using for about 2 and a half years after comparing the MX and VX at Yoyotech. Why would anyone here want a mouse any bigger?

Float like a butterfly, sting like a headshot :p

2. samuraiweasel

samuraiweasel What's a Dremel?

huh i guess most people around here actually have a gaming mouse....
    sucks to be using a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo but when youre a student......
    you make do with what you have

3. Cateye

Cateye What's a Dremel?

same here sent them few emails asking about their retail shops outside Europe/USA

but no response from their side..

4. Steve-O-

Steve-O- What's a Dremel?

I've got the Razer Deathadder 3500dpi with a SteelSeries 4HD mousepad. Awesome MP btw.

5. AndyGoldie

AndyGoldie 60Hz for Streets, 144Hz for Sheets

[​IMG]

Microsoft Sidewinder X5
    2000 DPI with on-the-go DPI changing. Is really handy for FPS games I find. Also for general use when you need a slower moving cursor. Comfortable too.

6. Farfalho

Farfalho Minimodder

I currently use an A4 Tech X-750BF on 2000dpi all-around, go to use 2500dpi on CoD4.
    Now I'm waiting for my BNIB Roccat Kone to arrive, it's due to this week, let's hope this volcano thingy doesn't delay the delivery:wallbash:

Roccat Kone + Roccat Sota = Epic! (here's hoping!):clap:

I also have a Logitech Optical Mouseman wireless which came with the keyboard, although low on dpi - only 800 - it's pretty good for OS, very ergonomic and it's wireless.

7. skreenname

skreenname SFF Forever

Logitech VX Nano.
    I can't see myself spending $50+ on a wired mouse.
    I hate wires.

8. Rofl_Waffle

Rofl_Waffle What's a Dremel?

The tension of wires can be a fickle but honestly I hate wireless. The performance just isn't there.

I also hate small nice like the Nano. I got a darkfield for my laptop to game on. Wasn't really a good idea. Should have gotten the performance darkfield.

9. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Then you're using the wrong mouse.

Whenever I settling in for some serious gaming, some Pledge goes down on the desk and the mouse gets switched to wireless mode. These days wireless lag is like the spoon, it's just not there.

10. Rofl_Waffle

Rofl_Waffle What's a Dremel?

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder X8. It does like 4000DPI and everything. It just isn't the same as my G9. I think maybe it is the sidewinder or the wireless because it isn't smooth all the time.

I use a icemat so the glass is really really smooth to glide on already :)

DRC™ likes this.
  11. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Bluetooth wireless is awful, but the regular RF gaming mice tend to be spot on. There are environmental considerations though; magnets (found in speakers,) electric fields, mobile phones, cordless phone base units, microwaves and cats can all disrupt your gaming experience.

I know if I place the keyboard receiver (Logitech Wave) close to the Logitech Z10s, the wireless signal becomes intermittent. It's fine a few inches further away with both receivers usually sitting under the monitor.

Either way, wired or wireless, I guess you just go with what you're comfortable with. As long as the KDR is in your favour.

12. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

roccat kone here, on the right surface performs really nicely, hates shiny mouse mats though.

13. knuck

knuck Hate your face

and once again europe has twice the choice we have here

14. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

But, I'm sure we pay twice the price you guys do ;)

15. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

my mouse turned up yesterday and I can't believe I didnt get one ages ago I've doubled my KDR in CS:S with in a day :)

16. knuck

knuck Hate your face

but the mice we have here (logitech, razer and recently my steelseries) break all the time so we (I) have to buy a new one every few months :wallbash:

17. drjaydee

drjaydee What's a Dremel?

Logitech mx1000. Advise against it as a pro gaming mouse, but pretty good for everything else.

18. scott_chegg

scott_chegg Minimodder

Just got me a Mionix Naos 5000. Totally love it.

19. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

razer deathadder. Upgraded from a razer copperhead that fell to it's death at 4 in the morning at a lan.

Copperhead I liked but it took a while to get used to it as it's symetrical, easy for lefty or righty to use. When it broke I picked up the deathadder as it was the newest one, and it felt good in my palm. I find it very comfy, and I don't fiddle with the dpi and stuff much, set it high as I like my mice sensitive, and that's it. Been going strong for over a year and a half and still comfy :)

Got it paired with a razer destructor mouse pad which I got for christmas. Slides nicely compared to on my chewed up desk.

DRC™ likes this.
  20. JamButty

JamButty Risking life and limb for Blighty!

I currently running a Logitec G9 which is a lovely mouse, good feel and weighting but somewhat wasted on me as I'm left handed... I'm seriously interested in a Razer Deathadder Left Handed Mouse but I haven't found any lefties that have tried it yet to give an opinion. Hoping that maybe it will improve my melee skills...