1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Avoid Iron Man 2 unless...

Discussion in 'General' started by knuck, 8 May 2010.

1. omicron

omicron Baud.

You're scouse, what the f*ck do you know about culture?

2. omicron

omicron Baud.

No, I just honestly don't find her attractive. The thing about her is, from certain angles she can look really good, but something about the proportions of her face is just wrong, so you get pictures like this, where she looks like some kind of space alien:

[​IMG]

It's true though, I don't understand people's attraction to Angelina Jolie either.

[​IMG]
    (I mean, seriously?)

I kinda get that you wouldn't say no if they climbed into bed with you, but 'beautiful' is stretching it a bit, I think. It's probably just a taste thing, anyway; got no problem with famous actresses per se (Kirsten Dunst/Diane Krüger :geek:). I just think that the most attractive women are not always the most famous (Ewa Krzyżewska—directed by one of my favourite directors, Andrzej Wajda—& Marielle Hemingway [in her younger years] spring to mind)
    Think it's probably more about the roles they get given, really.

Anyway, I'll stop talking about women :eyebrow:

3. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

I just saw the movie tonight and thought it was decent. Not amazing, but still good. I do agree with the statement of "trying to cram too much into the movie" that has been put up here a few times as I feel like they could have made a complete other movie out of Rhodes getting a suit of his own.

4. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

+1 for making me smile :D

Apparently Liverpool got a load of funding to be the cultural centre of the UK....

5. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

I'm not a huge SJ fan but didja see dem boobies?!

(Good lord don't let me post here in the mornings...I'm so dumb....)