1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Weird Dreams Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Veles, 18 May 2010.

1. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Post any weird and funny dreams you've had.

I had one the other night, I was riding a polar bear in the arctic, but he had no reins so I couldn't turn him or slow him down so I just tugged on his fur and ears.

Then I woke up in soaked in a cold sweat like it was a really scary dream, then I remembered it was actually quite scary. I was on the back of this polar bear thinking, "Why am I on a polar bear? Where is he taking me? Will he ever stop?"

Obviously I couldn't jump off because I thought jumping off at such low speeds, hitting the ground would kill me, so I thought I'd be on this thing until I starved to death. All seemed perfectly logical at the time :hehe:

2. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

I remember having a dream about a chicken the size of the eiffel tower chasing me through paris in a straight road, then he stood on a person and I started laughing.......

EDIT: Forgot to say I woke up laughing :thumb:

Last edited: 18 May 2010
    Teelzebub and Apophis54 like this.
  3. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

@ Veles seems to me like your worried about losing control in RL lol

dreams are the sub-conscious processing your life.

i never remember anything i dream its wierd, i just sleep and wake up lol

4. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

I don't dream. Is that weird? Does anyone else never have any dreams?

5. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

You do dream, you just don't remember them. I only remember tiny fragments of mine and often forget what they were even about 10 seconds after waking up.

6. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Yes you do.

You just don't remember them.

Everybody dreams, just some people have a better memory of dreams than others. I think I'm right in saying that your memory is not really meant to cater for dreams, unless you start training it to (waking up in the night and writing down the last thing you remember, then reading it in the morning etc).

7. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Doing PCP in Baghdad with some random Iraqi, at night.

Strange dream.

8. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Does my Dynamics class this morning count? I woke up for it then right after stumbled back into my bed and woke up again 4 hrs later.

9. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

All my dreams involve either females or cows.

10. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

had several recently, unknown reasons it's really odd I don't normally have dreams
    However,

Was in an castle style dungeon muddy floors, moss on the boulders used for walls proper old style castle. Had different rooms, one armoury, a grand hall and a .. get this.. flag room.

It was an Unreal Tournament style dream where i was sent in to fight against other families i know. The bullets were sachets of tomato ketchup and the guns were weird things. An umbrella doubled as a shield when open squirted ketchup from the tip. a skull when you put your finger in his nose cavity ketchup shot from both eye sockets. an axe that continually dripped ketchup from the blade, grenades were food bags full of ketchup. Rocket launcher ammo was ketchup bottles you shoved into it before firing even had the 5 shot ability from Unreal Tournament. The idea was to get their flag and bring it back to our base, I was on the blue team. Can only recall bits and pieces at the moment.. Did I mention ketchup acted like an acid meting you until you died and re-spawned. Most fighting happened in the grand hall which had a muddy floor.

Description is a bit random and doesn't make much sense but you might get the general idea of the mind dump.

11. Amanda 1983

Amanda 1983 What's a Dremel?

I dreamt i was eating a marshmallow, Woke up and my pillow had gone.

12. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

You ate it?

13. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

I just remember fragments very rarely, but last night I dreamt that I was shooting seagulls with a .50 cal rifle. :naughty:

(Why do the spellchecker in FF tell me that "dreamt" is wrong? Is it?)

Cows are female...

14. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Probably because it uses an American English dictionary - dreamed is the more common usage in AE.

15. barndoor101

barndoor101 Bring back the demote thread!

i think you should see a doctor...

16. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I've remembered having a dream, realising it was a dream and that is was funny, and thinking to myself "I've gotta remember this one and tell it to people" then completely forgot what the dream was.

17. Lee @ Scan

Lee @ Scan Scan Computers

I've had this one AGES ago and it's still vivid in my head to this day. I'm a bit weird like that, ask me what I did 30 secs ago and I struggle, yet my long term stuff is awesome :)

Basically, it was around the time ET came out and I dreamt that ET was a nasty mofo.

None of this nice stuff... oh no... Instead ET was a right nasty little git, biting peoples ankles and stuff like that. Now, this gets to the freaky part. Instead of him healing people with his finger, if he touched you, your eyes sealed shut and the skin grew over them. This then spread to your ears, nose and then finally your mouth.

I was about 12 years old in this dream so this was nearly 20 years ago running around with him after me on my red raleigh drifter bike (remember them?) With ET coming after me and me using anything and everything to batter him.

The next thing I know he was on the Price is Right on TV and when he extended his finger and shone it at the TV camera, everyone watching the show started to have their eyes seal and then ears etc as outlined above.

It proper freaked me out, but now it just makes me laugh when I remember it as it was so weird and crazy.

18. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

I rarely dream. To say never would be a lie, but there was a time in my life for a few years where I didn't dream.
    There was this cat. And it was put in a box. Was it alive, or was it dead? Only, you can't open the box to find out ... etc etc ... I won't insult your intelligence by assuming you don't know the reference, however I fully and strongly believe there are times I do not dream.

I can fully recall being half awake in the mornings before waking up, and not having remembered anything at all, not even for that first moment of consciousness.

There are other days where I'll dream right up til the point of waking up fully.

While in the former scenario I cannot prove definitively that I did not dream, I also can't say that I did, so I choose to "guess what's in the box" ;)

Please tell me you were milking the cow and pleasuring the female, and not the other way round?

Although as we can't speak to cows, we don't know that milking them doesn't cause pleasure.

And some women probably get pleasure from being milked too :jawdrop:

19. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

To Schrödinger's fMRI machine!

20. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

That would have scared me like no other when I was 12 :eeek:

Somewhat similar that I had once, a more Gollum inspired beasty was chasing me! Except, the setting was the map Manor from Killing Floor. Only there was also a well which led into an underground tunnel system which was somewhat flooded. He chased me around and I ran for my life for what felt like maybe 30 minutes. At one point I was in the tunnels and tried to make a stand and fight him off, and I could feel adrenaline coursing through my veins almost like fire because I was so desperately afraid and determined to survive. Could even feel my heart racing, and my lungs felt like they were clasped shut and just wouldn't hold enough air. Been wondering ever since if the dream was making all those reactions actually happen in real life, or if I was only dreaming what they felt like and my body was actually just laying there calmly.