1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films So umm... I saw this... and umm (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest-23315, 16 May 2010.

1. omicron

omicron Baud.

God you are such a party-pooper, J

2. PBear23

PBear23 What's a Dremel?

How have you guys managed to watch it??

3. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

You say that like it's a good thing! D:

So's your MOM

But yeah, I really am. Someone has to say these things, I can't abide everyone sitting around happy.

5. Somatic

Somatic What's a Dremel?

I've heard of this previously, it looks stupidly funny. The other film that had just as much internet hype as this was Paranormal Activity.

6. Skies

Skies What's a Dremel?

Hell yeah.
    I did find hostel good in a sick kind of way. It was a tad overhyped for me, but was still pretty good.
    The human centipede is right up my street though, so I shall be keeping my eye out :D

7. gnutonian

gnutonian What's a Dremel?

Paranormal Activity, in my and my other half's opinion, sucked balls and was stupid rather than scary. (According to a colleague it was totally like, so scary that I decided to check on release years to make sure we were talking about the same movie. We were. :rolleyes:)

I'll be watching this. It seems too awesome not to. Hell, after all the total-hype-and-then-you-watch-it-and-it-sucks-movies (2012, Avatar, Saw n, Paranormal Activity [scariest movie ever my fat black ass!], ..), I can take another disappointment. Especially if the possibility of disappointment means the possibility of awesome-ass (literally) human-centipede surgery. Sure as **** beats a puppet on a tricycle. Plus, everyone on continental Europe loves a good ol' crazy German doctor stereotype! :dremel:

And I just have to be a buzzkill: the trailer was already posted in the "Videos of awesome" thread. And you dare to call yourself a member ?! (lol, "member"!)

From the comments in this thread, it looks like we'll have to see Hostel.... :D

8. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Look on the bright side, at least you won't have difficulty getting a conga line started. May be difficult to get more to join mind

9. boiled_elephant

Just flicked through it briefly to get an overview. He stitches them together in the human centipede by the halfway point and the rest of the film is just him poking them with a stick, making sure they're still ok, and making them crawl around a bit. Stripped bare, the concept's not very interesting. In preview it sounds like it'll be some horrible dehumanizing thing, but it's not, it's just 3 people mumbling their discontent and crawling around in a line for a while.

If you have a really, really big thing for fecal matter, and the ingestion thereof, I guess there's some mileage in it, though.

10. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

My wife was browsing around IMDb the other day and found this preview. We've added it to our "Bad Movie Night" list.

Basically we get together with a bunch of friends, someone cooks dinner, and we play games while joyfully mocking whatever film we happened to choose for that evening.

11. Matticus

Matticus ...

On a serious note, if its just their bum hole "attached" to the next ones mouth, how much nutrients would the last one down the line get?

It does make me worry a little bit about the people who write this stuff, surely they have some real interest in this sort of crap.

12. MiT

MiT Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

First i was WTF?, then eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, then can it work?, now am like, i need to find out.

13. FelixTech

FelixTech Robot

Well anyone who is not at the front will be interested in crap! ba-dum-tsch!

gnutonian likes this.
  14. boiled_elephant

Finish dinner before starting this one.

If it mystifies you you need to do basic biology again :p I can summarize the entire thing for you:

Two people spent 70 minutes being forced to eat fecal matter on their knees while a hilariously two-dimensional evil German scientist cackles and shouts at them.

Then the film ends.

[​IMG]

It's rad.

15. MiT

MiT Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

i guess, even i know its going to be rubbish, i wana watch it. :eyebrow:

Would have been better i guess if it had a super hot lady scientist :naughty:

16. Neox010

Neox010 EvE Addict

Sounds like something worth a laugh.

17. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Oh dear God. This film reminds me strongly of Teeth (girl with another set of teeth in an unexpected place, spends a lot of the film being briefly raped) and Hostel (unfortunate backpackers tortured for a few hours) and I thought they were both crap compared to, y'know, a real horror movie. This is just gross-out s***...

18. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

19. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Teeth was one of the funniest films i have EVER seen.

20. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

I should point out that I have it on DVD and think it's hilarious. But it's not scary.