1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Walmart launches online Gamecenter

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Warrior24_7, 21 May 2010.

1. Warrior24_7

Warrior24_7 What's a Dremel?

Major US retailer Walmart has turned its Sauron's Eye onto gamers with the launching of its new 'Gamecenter' online videogame portal.

It's billed as the place where gamers can get trailers, previews and other more extensive peeks at the games than the little packshot and bullet-point list of features you usually get on online retailer sites.

Taking a look, its focus seems to be on getting gamers to lay down their cash early with pre-order incentives a focus. $20 and $50 Walmart gift cards are among the incentives on offer for pre-orders of upcoming games like Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2 and StarCraft 2.

http://see.walmart.com/gamecenter/?povid=cat2636-env192209-module289918-lLink1

*snip*

Walamart has some good deals at times and is the lowest retailer around for games.

Last edited by a moderator: 22 May 2010
  2. Chombo

Chombo What's a Dremel?

I have to admit I do shop at walmart every now and then. Where else can I get groceries, car supplies, video games and a shotgun in one stop?

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I have appreciated your threads lately warrior. We all gave you lots of crap for trolling but I will give you credit for making interesting threads as well.

4. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

Well thats good to know... All your wallet are belong to me! I get a 10% discount for working there, mwhahaha! :lol:

Walmart no longer sells any kind of weapon - but you can buy the ammo no problem!