1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Liam @ CCL, 18 May 2010.

1. Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL AKA: Yewen

2. jbloggs

jbloggs What's a Dremel?

Thanks query sorted...thanks to CCL for this gesture...
    ________
    The Cliff Condos

Last edited: 20 Aug 2011
  3. varkanoid

varkanoid Professional Dribbler

Done. Must admit CCL has an excellent order and collect service but this offer is very good.

4. fcj

fcj What's a Dremel?

how long does this next day delivery last for?

5. ToB1

ToB1 What's a Dremel?

Do you have to live in UK to take advantage of this offer?

6. October

October Mariachi Style

How does this work for NI? Cos y'know, Scan only give us a discount on shipping...if you guys went full free shipping I can see lots more impulse buys coming your way :thumb:

Edit: this was actually a serious question, does the free delivery work if you live in Northern Ireland?

Last edited: 26 May 2010
  7. Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179 What's a Dremel?

My mom's PC's generic PSU is making a burn smell, so need a urgent PSU replacement. Wanted to grab a 400W Corsair CX400W and a couple of 80mm fans from CCL, but it keep asking me for delivery charge even though I have already linked the accounts last week. Looks like I gonna have to buy it OcUK since I get free delivery with them :wallbash:

8. Tom @ CCL

Once its on your account providing your meeting all the criteria it will just sit there for as long as we run the offer.

Unfortunately at the moment you do.

At the moment unfortunately not, but this is something we are seriously looking into. If anyone else would be interested in this please speak up now!

:eek:

Bug in our system relating to the use of -! It has now been fixed and your account should be showing as having free shipping now. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

9. Marine-RX179

There still no free shipping option for me to choose at the my basket page, and all the delivery options that are shown are charging a delivery fee. And yes the items total in basket is over £20...

10. Tom @ CCL

Your Yahoo email account is showing for me as being linked to your forum account and eligible for free forum shipping.

Bizarre it is not working and I will get one of our tech bods' to take a look at whats going on.

Do you have a phone number your could PM me and I will get one of our sales team to call you and provide free shipping if youd like?

11. Marine-RX179

I have already ordered the PSU from OcUK yesterday (as it was urgent).

My dad is thinking of buying something from you guys (he hasn't decided what he's getting yet), and I still interested in buying some 80mm Arctic Cooling Arctic F8 Case Fans, however it is not urgently required. So if you can sort out the free delivery for the online ordering for me, I will be able to place the order online on a later date may be. Thanks.

Last edited: 1 Jun 2010
  12. Tom @ CCL

Not a problem, it will be looked into shortly and hopefully fixed. :)

13. Marine-RX179

Also just want to clarify...only orders that are over £20 would be entitled to free shipping right?
    Cause the condition "Spend a minimum of £20 inc VAT" is kinda confusing as whether it means 'need to spend at least £20 per order', or 'have bought things from CCL worth over £20 as a customer....and free shipping for all orders afterward'...?

14. Tom @ CCL

The order needs to be at £20 inc VAT + shipping for the free shipping to come into effect.

The previous order history will not have any impact on the shipping cost of the new order.

15. Marine-RX179

Just checking...is the free shipping option listed at the basket page, or do I have to select a delivery option that's not free, and then the delivery cost will be removed after I provide payment details?

16. Liam @ CCL

Liam @ CCL Web Developer

Sorry it has taken a while for me to reply. I have just checked your account and it is definitely showing you as having free shipping on your account.

There should be a purple box next to your name at the top of the screen when you're logged in saying "You have free shipping available on your account!"

17. Tom @ CCL

Here is my account working as it is linked to my Bit-tech account!

[​IMG]

18. Marine-RX179

The free shipping option is now working for me (was still not working yesterday). Anyway, thanks for sorting it out for me.

19. Tom @ CCL

Not a problem, let us know if you need anything else from us and we will be happy to help. :)

20. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Consider this me speaking up. We haven't bought from CCL in years but free delivery would be a real game changer, so if you're going to go ahead and offer this, you'll see a lot more orders from me :thumb: