1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. October

October Mariachi Style

I'm currently in a dead end job working for minimum wage with just enough perks that I don't bother looking for a job in a field I actually want to work in. Lack of motivation is ruining my life right now. Also my girlfriend's moving to America for 13 months, during which she won't be able to come home and I probably won't be able to afford to go to her. :grr:

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

My toothache is back. Again. And I don't mean the kind of toothache you go "owch" because of, every time you chew on something with it. I mean the kind of toothache that you need a numbing injection to take the constant pain away from just so you can open your mouth to speak. It's going to be a long night :grr:

3. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

College apps are coming up soon.

4. Psycho

Psycho Average

Heard about balaclavas being sold near my place. Sold out. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--
    Guess I'd better stick to Gas Masks...

5. The_Lazy_One

The_Lazy_One What's a Dremel?

The mosquitoes that won't stop biting my feet. It itches terribly. :waah:

6. Psycho

Psycho Average

Better than freezing to death here.

7. theevilelephant

theevilelephant Minimodder

I was greeted on monday morning with an email that basically said "where the hell is our laser scanner?!?!!?!". Spent the whole of monday trying to track down this stupid thing, in a university there a lot of cupboards and store rooms to check. Once I'd finally found the damn thing they wanted proof we could insure it, cue several days of epic faffing around with university administrators and insurance companies. I'm now at the point where I don't give a sh*t how much it's worth, the university is dragging its heels because it doesn't want to increase the single item limit from £60k to £120k (what the scanner is worth). Meanwhile I'm getting hoards of angry emails from various people, I'm starting to feel tempted to throw it in a skip and ignore everyone.

8. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

Just got a callback for a low-end entry level job I applied for in November last year.

9. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

not really ruining my life any more(nor was it at the time... more of an annoyance/FFFFFUUUUUU moment), but today I woke up and went into the kitchen, slipped on the rug, got up, and drank some milk that expired on the 23rd... bad things seem to happen to me when I'm in a hurry.

10. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Purchased, downloaded and installed the Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist) from the PS-Store, only to find that I can't get it to run for some reason.

11. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

My phone contract is coming up for renewal. All I want is a phone with a physical full qwerty keyboard (I hate touch phones), which limits me to blackberry, but you can't have one without paying the £5 extra every month for the blackberry service, even though I could quite easily do without it.

12. arpacs123

arpacs123 What's a Dremel?

What's ruining my life right now?
    The pest.....Credit Cards! I have 4 of them and my lack of management buried me alive in CC debt and it's killing me.

13. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Don't the Nokia E-series phones also have full qwerty keyboards?

14. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

Idiot racists in my area and not being able to fold due to new pc build in progress lol

15. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Funny you have idiot racists in your area. For the first time in 2 years, I was called "osama" (probably in reference to my beard & turban).

I'm a little appalled and at the same time a little surprised that it took this long :p

How does one deal with being a target for racists? The last time it happened, I had the bright idea to start a fight and got the living daylights beat out of me by 4 guys. I don't want to show that face to my mum again.

16. Psycho

Psycho Average

1º Rule of Earth, always carry a machete on your back. Once you do it you gain a lot of respect, although im grabbing the attention of police all over the place, anybody knows why?

17. Canon

Canon Reformed

Not sure about that, are you j-walking constantly or something? :nono:

18. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Getting irritated over the fact that I simply can't find a mobile phone that have the specs I want.

And even more the fact that I don't really need a phone anyway, because nobody ever calls me...

19. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like I should have gotten the cheapest phone possible. Not like people text/call anyways. :hehe:

Though I am expecting my first phone call ever that isn't from my parents. lol

20. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Funnily, I've had TOO many phone calls. Or at least phone calls from certain people that last a bit too long.:naughty: