1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hamfunk, 4 Aug 2010.

1. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Yeah i know. I did get the gold 1014 though :p

2. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

The first guy was bitch hacking, he had my name up and it was only me he was killing on wake island, sniping from a silly distance and getting one shot kill after the next.

Checked his PBbans and had been banned for it previously, that was enough for me.

As I said our server has a no tolerance rule for previous bans, once a hacker always a hacker is their motto, and we are not talking server bans here, actual PBbans and GCC bans where they have been caught red handed (and usually multiple times). One guy was on 15 banned disks.

If you get banned from our server for suspect hacking, we run battle recorder and one of our guys painstakingly goes through it to see whats what, hence finding out that the guy I banned for mini map hack was indeed hacking as he knew where everyone was even through walls with no team mates or commander to spot them out. If the person looks clean they are unbanned.

The other two, one I can't remember and the last one I banned for saying if I warned him again he would rape my mother, so that ban was very understandable I hope (so not actually PB related there).

3. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Proably wont see BF3 till late 2011 September onwards most likely a chritsmas release.

4. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Hey would you mind PMing me your server info? Sounds like a place where i'd enjoy playing.

5. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Pm'd.

6. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Cool, i'll get around to installing BF2 one of these days.

7. Hypnosam

Hypnosam Minimodder

Going slightly off topic here, but I've been banned on servers that turned out to be padding servers, and I went on them and broke their 'rules' by playing the game properly. Does that mean I'd be banned from your server too crapbag?

8. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

You shouldn't be, if an admin of a server banned you, you'll probably be banned from that one + any others they were an admin on. You'll only be banned from all servers if it was a ban direct from PB.

You should be fine of CrapBag's server.

9. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Yeh like mars bar man said bans are server specific.

If you haven't been banned from our server and you dont have a ban on pbbans then you can join our server.

Getting banned from a padding server is a badge of honour in my eyes.

If you need say your aviator badge for killing 24 in a jet, jump on a full padding server, find out where they are congrigating and bomb the hell out of them, well worth getting banned for :). (EA might frown on you going on a padding server mind but I'm not sure they care anymore to be honest)

10. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

Yeah thats bs m8 banned for playing fair not so long ago one of my friends was kicked and banned from a server just for taking a flag apparently the server was a time server and it wasnt allowed to actually play bf2 only sitting doing nothing was allowed with no this is a time server warning on login screen lame or what

11. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

^No loss though, not like you'd actually want to be on a server like that. Right?

12. Hypnosam

Hypnosam Minimodder

Yeah, thats true, dislike those kind of servers, why they're still on the server browsers is beyond me.

13. Shaftydude

Shaftydude Minimodder

There needs to be servers with limits to classes like TF2 does, having a team with 6+ snipers is a pain to play with.

14. knuck

knuck Hate your face

/will wait for beta before making my mind

15. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Might just have to seeing as BF2 and SF never get uninstalled from my PC! :D

Looking foward to BF3... please, please, please can we have our 64 Player maps back... and Jets!

16. Nivek

Nivek What's a Dremel?

Is it bad that the only thing I am looking forward to with Medal of Honor is that I get into the Battlefield 3 beta?

17. scgt1

scgt1 Minimodder

If MOH is going to be anything like the last....

A waste of money for the 20 minutes it seemed the game lasted. I could just wait for BF3 to release and pass on the Beta of it. LOL

18. minotaur

minotaur Digger

MOHA was good, just two huge patches to download to play it were a problem.