1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News GoldenEye Wii has regenerating health

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 20 Aug 2010.

1. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

No it didnt.

2. Spuzzell

Spuzzell What's a Dremel?

Nope, you're not alone, I feel exactly the same.

I played Goldeneye for the first time 3 years ago when I picked up an N64 and a load of games at a car boot sale on a whim, and time has not been kind to it.

Playing it without the rose tinted love we all have for our old classic games, it's actually not much fun, even the multiplayer.

Oh, and I've been playing 4 player games on one console since waaaaay back on the SNES thanks to the wonder that was multi-tap. Bomberman and Super Smash Tennis Cheesecake.

3. Yslen

Yslen Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle

+1

4. Glix

Glix Left Thumb Stick in the mud.

Quake and Quake 2 were 18 cert, and internet didn't exist back then. I didn't have any means of having lan party (only had one computer and hardly any friends with a pc that could run games).

UT didn't come out till 1999, so Goldeneye had a good 2 year lead on it.

Point stands Goldeneye was great for it's time. Don't trash a 13 year old game, it's like moaning because doom had an autoaim.

This article is just putting another nail in the coffin since they are changing so many major aspects of the original game f.e. main character and the health system.

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

wrong they were 15 and wrong again because it did exist.

6. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

The guys working on this game are dumbasses, Daniel Craig is in the new bond movies yes but this is called Goldeneye dumbshits which would not be him ~_~

7. crazyceo

crazyceo What's a Dremel?

This is absolutely hilarious. Why vent so much negativity when you don't know anything about the actual game itself? You know nothing of the game look, style and playability.

All you currently know is that it's a bond game with daniel craig in it and that its available on the wii.

Personally, I've never had a bad experience with a Wii game and the numbers dont lie! A few idiots moaning on here wont change that!

8. Glix

:eek: apologies I was wrong about cert. You played on dial up?

9. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I played alot of games on dialup, mainly C&C Tiberian Sun. Dial up was fast enough for games back then.

10. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Perfect Dark Zero is already better than this will be.

11. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

When necessary, yes I played on dial up. However, when school was in session my friends and I had much more fun using the Ethernet connection provided by the dorm. Sometimes I think people forget how long the internet has been around.

12. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Jedi Knight win.

13. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Pssh, such heresy.

Goldeneye was one of the most awesome FPS games I ever played, infact I still have an emulator with Goldeneye on my pc for just such an time when I decide to go jump off a dam and drive a tank through St. Petersburg.

Regenerating Health... basically, KF7 Soviet - Headshot - Hide [repeat]

14. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Might buy it second hand, after all, second hand ideas with a bit of polish? Gotta love the nintendos trend of re releasing games lately. Companies really are scraping the barrel these days =/

15. Glix

Dark Forces 2 was most excellent on lan :> I loved flipping the switch on my brother, role playing at it's best.

16. ubiquity

ubiquity What's a Dremel?

Hmm have already pre-ordered this for the ps3, (yes I know fps is far better with a mouse and keyboard, but I still need to build a capable pc,) but I dont know if the modding will be such a great asset. Watched Goldeneye on ITV last night, kept thinking about playing facility, and how Goldeneye was such a great fps overall (right up there with the Doom, Quake and Half life franchises)

17. Synikal Ali

Synikal Ali What's a Dremel?

Get ready to be disappointed.

I think im probably just gonna skip this one over... oh wait i dont even have a wii... :p

18. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

okay we know you like to troll more then anything else and you dont have a since of principle but thats the point here, its a principle thing, you dont call a Bond Game Goldeneye and say its going to more true to the movie and the movie story line and then have Daniel Craig be the bond in it when he clearly wasnt, its ridiculous and absurd.

Tags: Add Tags