1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL What's the funniest thing you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pieface, 26 Aug 2010.

1. Fiyero

Fiyero Vindaloovian

Damn, by that seller's logic, get them on ebay for $20m each! You're gonna be loaded! :eyebrow:

2. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Repped, I loathe and laugh at pimped cars.

Funniest thing I saw in my college days was a guy throwing up in maths. Vomit isn't normally very funny, and everyone's reaction is normally to move away, but this looked so downright bizarre that we all just sat there and stared in awe. The guy must've been eating curry, or something, because it was pure mustard yellow and really thick and creamy. And of course, he tried to hold it in when he realised what was happening - so it just shot through his fingers in little jets. It was like a flurry of little tubgirls going off at once.

Even he found it pretty funny in retrospect just for how random it was. He wasn't feeling ill or anything - he just randomly exploded mid-equation.

3. Pieface

Pieface Modder

That's nothing. I was in Florida and had a strawberry Smoothie. Go on Mission Space (A ride that spins you around so fast you feel weightlessness. Got off and threw up, it ended up being the colour red and everybody thought I was throwing up blood.

4. boiled_elephant

My inner physicist is raging right now :p

October likes this.
  5. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

I was on a ship going to Lundy Island with my wife, And there was a man and his daughter sitting next to the side, The daughter was throwing up over the side when the wind changed and all the puke came back and hit the dad in the face :lol:

Last edited: 16 Sep 2010
  6. bartiszon

bartiszon Minimodder

I used to work in company which sells cash registers. Once I've installed one of them in a small Miss Sixty or Morgan like retailer. At the end I've asked every employee to think out and provide a personal password which had to be 4 digits number. People start thinking about something convinient, except one very nice blondie girl. In case someone would be faster with the same idea she went straight away: five, ten, fifteen, twenty.

7. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

8. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Not THE most hilarious but...The other day I farted in the lift at work, stunk it out real good. Then another work mate went in :D I felt good :)

9. Canon

Canon Reformed

Walking through town with a mate, mate disappeared, manhole. Had to look around for cameras incase I had walked onto the set of a slapstick comedy, anyway, whatever way he braced himself when falling (or however manholes are designed, I wouldn't know) he was able to hoist himself back up. It was just that moment of hilarity turning around and his head being at knee height...

There was construction work in the area, but no excuse to leave something like that open, wether it be partially or not.

10. nickolay

nickolay What's a Dremel?

how would they give u change if you bought a gum with that 1 trillion bank note :p

11. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Not to dampen the fun, but your gum would actually be several billion dollars, if not a trillion. It'd be like paying for a 1 pound pack of gum with a 100 pound note. Nothing TOO crazy.

12. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Seen so many funny things in my life, but 1 that springs to mind.1 Christmas about 20 years ago, we all sat down as a family for diner. My dad opened a bottle of champagne and the cork came out at about 100mph , bounced off the ceiling and hit the dog in the back of the head, who then spun round and bit my brother on the arse.

13. sirsiddius

sirsiddius What's a Dremel?

14. Psycho

Psycho Average

"TE VOY A COLGAR DEL VENTILADOR!!"

Thats what my kindergarten teacher said when I was about 4, yet I still remember it perfectly.
    (I'll leave the translation to you, also mind where I live.)

15. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I am going to hang you by the fan?

16. Psycho

Psycho Average

Yeah, pretty much that, but those fans that go on the roof. I'm quite lazy with translations...

17. boiled_elephant

You must insert a big cat into the extractor fan.

Oh hi Mark!
    This is my extended signature. You found it. I couldn't bear to delete them all over the years, so I squirrelled them away for safekeeping.

"[Regarding Apple hate] As a geek you should know more than most people what you are buying into. You also should know that there are plenty of viable alternatives. Pay your money, make your choice, STFU." - Nexxo

Build: Lian Li Tu-200B
    Forum Pet Projects: Bang-for-Buck Graphics Cards Analysis || Split-Screen Co-op Gaming List || Emerging Genres: The Sims & Heavy Rain

Why does every MMO want me to donate a kidney before I can start enjoying it? Javerh

My gaming history has been defined not by what I’ve played but who I’ve played with. CardJoe

Is there any need for it? Have they just released a fantastic yet highly graphically demanding game? Am I skint? No, no & yes. agreenjesus

Not sure if this is the right place to stick this but here goes. TechDante

Shouting prejudiced, stereotyping insults at Nick Griffin only makes you as bad as him. Sir Digby

The nation has never stopped mutating and metamorphosing. Prestidigitweeze

Nothing tastes sweeter than stolen food. kingred

If you won't accept the validity of my opinion, then keep yours to yourself. MaverickWill

I'm tired of watching 0.001% of Islam give the rest of it a bad name. BRAWL

Sony literally hired men in dark sunglasses to deliver the papers to the defendant, because Sony is insecure about the size of its penis. Maddox

I think individuals, not the game they wish to spend their time playing, must be held accountable for their own health. Isapala

Most voters can hardly spell GDP, let alone tell you what it means. Nexxo

You're all gay. RTT

And while it lasts, enjoy the battle. cjmUK

I walked away at that point, because I didn't want to be an accessory to stupidity. Flibblebot

[Real men] are not afraid to experience feelings and express tenderness, because that does not diminish them; it makes them stronger.
    Nexxo

Whenever I see a volley of posts between two people where they break it down into rebuttals to each other's words, my eyes glaze over and I skip those posts. - Nate

@boiled_elephant Your thinking about all this is just plain wrong, and you're going to have to trust me when I say that you have no idea what you're talking about, and it's tiresome to argue with you because 1) Where do I even start to try to penetrate your ignorance? and 2) No one has time to address all the points in your 15-20 paragraph long posts. - VipersGratitude

Last edited: 17 Nov 2021
    The_Crapman likes this.
  18. Canon

Canon Reformed

Babelfish strikes again?

19. boiled_elephant

Babelfish returns I AM GOING TO YOU TO HANG OF THE VENTILATOR :lol:

edit - a chinese swap turns that into

I GO TO YOUR DRAFT EQUIPMENT'S HANGING.

20. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward