1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Girl coming to stay with me

Discussion in 'General' started by Weekly_Estimate, 3 Oct 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

enough with the images viper, this is serious business,

Last edited: 5 Oct 2010
  2. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

3. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

This thread is just ... wow!

4. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Good thing you made this thread over at serious, otherwise it could have been derailed...

mvagusta and sui_winbolo like this.
  5. MaverickWill

MaverickWill Dirty CPC Mackem

I've got a feeling we're being allowed our fun for now.

The outlet will probably do a lot of us the world of good, and we ARE providing advice, at least!

Probably worth mentioning this, though - if the communal living area is a mess, it gives you more incentive to stay in your room (which should be SPOTLESS). Also, if you're feeling particularly flash, you could always cook something. Or make dessert - gooey chocolate truffles are a good one (not least of all because I'm absolute filth, and will use them to manipulate foody foreplay).

By the way, if anyone wants that recipe (cheap, quick, easy), then feel free to PM me. :p

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

How many days is she staying? Out of interest?

7. AcidJiles

AcidJiles Minimodder

Thing is with barry white, if you ever actually played it and were unsure what was gonna happen it's like telling the girl to her face "I want to have sex, will this music make you do that?". Surely choosing something romantic but a little less obvious is a better idea?

mvagusta likes this.
  8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

9. Weekly_Estimate

10. LJF

LJF Modded

I'd save the lynx for some other time if I were you!! The bodywash does the job just fine but as for the deodorants, regardless of what the adverts say, Lynx is cheap and women know it!

Get yourself some decent and neutral smelling antiperspirant and invest in a decent aftershave/eau de toilette - it should last you ages. And you've invested in a safe afterall (amazing!).

Sanex is a good antiperspirant, especially if you're planning on getting hot and bothered together! :thumb: Theres nothing worse than a cocktail of Lynx and Body odour at the end of the day/night!

Women remember your scent so make sure the first one is a good one. One lunchtime I went shopping for some new aftershave and ended up using a tester of one I used to wear when I met my girlfriend 6 years ago. I thought nothing of it but, when she smelled it on me when I got home, it got her rather excited!!

11. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

i really like the nivea for men one, no overpowering smells, but still nice.

12. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

13. LJF

LJF Modded

Haha! That's a bizarre coincidence. That's the exact one I was referring to in my post. Another one in a similar, inexpensive, vein is lacoste red. I like that one as well.

That's my opinion anyway, or should I say, my two scents.

pimonserry and smc8788 like this.
  14. Weekly_Estimate

I live in a hotel, its kept pretty damn spotless, as is my room <3, thanks for the reps, all the help and suggestions and not going overboard with your comments.

She's arriving at 10-11am, then going to uni opening day, Then i get to have her after, then leaving in the morning,

Thanks i was waiting for someone to suggest something, I think my dad has that among others, I'll just grab it, he wouldn't notice.

thanks for confirming,

any suggestions of how much cash i should keep handy for this event?

15. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

If you can afford it I'd take out maybe £60-80. You don't have to spend it all but it should be enough to cover any and all expenses that may arrise. You can always either put it back in the bank or use it for something else if you don't use it.
    Better to take out more than you need than not have enough when you do need it. Also, if you do have a fair bit of cash on you be more mindful of your wallet and use your safe overnight.

16. LJF

LJF Modded

Cabe got in there before me but all the same...

It depends on what you're going to do, where you're taking her, whether you're planning on paying for her night and whether you have a credit or debit card!

Also depends on how flush you are. No point in having a massive wedge of cash in your pocket but it's better to have too much than too little, it'll always spend another day.

If I were in your situation I'd have a minimum £40 on me to start with and then duck to the cash machine if needed but only when convenient (you don't want to go making her stand in a queue with you for more money if you run out, but similarly you don't want to go leaving her in a pub/bar/restaurant while you go get some on your own). I'd pay for food on credit card if it was an option.

What are your plans?

17. Weekly_Estimate

Plans at the moment are, I don't have a bank account yet, (I badly need to sort one out)

I'll take £130 out with me which will hopefully cover cost, I will pay for everything, (Bah don't i always) referring to nights out with mates... (MUG? I know...)

Plans are, Meet her at the train station bring her back to mine, drop her stuff off, take her to the uni, Meet her after it finishes, Then ask what she wants to do... (Which i expect a "I dunna")s going to come, (Then i'll suggest buying a bottle of cider, getting 2 all day bus passes and we'll go around in the back of the bus getting drunk) lol j/k,

She said she wants to see the area, we've got a really nice water front here with clubs along it, so that's a option, I know a family which owns a Mexican flash restaurant, Always get treated top notch their so that might be a option if she likes Mexican food.

I wouldn't mind going out for a few quiet drinks exc, Then coming home and wacking on a movie to two with a few beers,

By the looks of things we've so far sorted these
    • Buy a safe
    • Smell
    • Money
    • Plans on what to do
    • Meet in a public place (train station) incase Big Mike there...

I just have to keep thinking to my self, If anything goes wrong, I've still got a bed for tonight, Bugger it!

18. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

This thread is so full of WIN!

As for the advice? Pretty much what's been said all here, just play it cool. But not too cool.. (was hoping to get a Quagmire clip in there somewhere, but stupid Youtube >.<)

19. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

it is full of win, really good advice given, and just the right amount of comedy, this is why i love bit-tech

20. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

CONDOMS!!!! Don't forget them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.