1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

It could always be worse. Try walking 3 hours in the rain at night after missing the last bus back to town because you were fighting with the woman you love more than anything in your life.

My life sucks because at the moment there's a gaping hole in the roof, my hair started falling out, i'm still depressed about the above mentioned woman since March, i've been missing school because i'm too busy being miserable, my business isn't moving along, and all of this is accomodated by a million little annoyances and failures that make me want to headbutt a moving freight train when it all adds up.

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Still feeling like a **** for my carrying on on Sunday night.

Who's dumb ass idea was it for the human race to feel guilt?

3. 1-0-1

1-0-1 Nothing interesting to put here.

Not really complaining about this as it gives me a comfortable lifestyle and I am able to support my child up to now very good. But being in IT for the last 10+ years, in this place, I am coming to a blinding realisation based on hard real evidence from my peers that have been longer in the industry and are considered successful that that I have find a second hobby quickly to avoid getting seriously depressed or at worse slack to a degree that will get me fired eventually.

4. 1-0-1

1-0-1 Nothing interesting to put here.

Not really complaining about this as it gives me a comfortable lifestyle and I am able to support my child up to now very good. But being in IT for the last 10+ years, in this place, I am coming to a blinding realisation based on hard real evidence from my peers that have been longer in the industry and are considered successful that that I have find a second hobby quickly to avoid getting seriously depressed or at worse slack to a degree that will get me fired eventually.

5. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

The bloke above did a repost. It depressed me for oh, what, 2 seconds?

Anyway, Nothing really ruining my life. Just some annoyances. Tight wallet, mother is a mini hitler causing me to move out. Father is in Mexico working, havent seen him since Feb. Saving for a house is a pain and happens sooo slowly. Car needs 4 new tyres, coming up for it's cam belt replacement and major 80,000 service. I see myself as being officially skint until crimbo.

6. LJF

LJF Modded

BT Openreach :sigh:, need I add more?

7. sleepygamer

sleepygamer More Metal Than Thou

Toothache toothache TOOTHACHE TOOTHACHE OH GOD GO AWAY PLEASE JUST FOR A FEW DAYS.

So here's the deal. I have a broken tooth, and I am scared of dentists. This has now bit me in the ass as the nerve is exposed on said broken tooth and I can't even wear headphones without half my face breaking out into agony.

I have an interview in London tomorrow, and a gig on Friday. All weekend the dentists are closed. That means I have to wait at least 5 days to get this thing yanked.

I should not have put this off. Please tooth, oh god, 5 more days. Give me 5 days and I promise I will put you out of your misery. Just 5 days please!

I have taken painkillers, but they only work for a little while. I have taken anti-inflammatories to get rid of the muscle tension, and they help for an hour, but I just can't sleep properly. I'm just hoping I get lucky, and whatever is attacking my tooth goes away for long enough to get a quick booking at my dad's dentist.

8. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Some tenant got blood all over the passenger door in our car,

Plus i just ordered a indian, Had it on my knee watching hellboy, next second all the curry was on the floor just leaving the rice, i had about 2 bites

sucks

9. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Nope :wallbash:

10. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

The two morons that boxed my car in at my mates place, leaving me no room at all to get the sodding thing out. If I ever meet these two goons they will be given a lesson on how to park. They easily had another 2 foot behind them leaving me more than enough room to get my barge out, but no that was too easy for them.

11. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

What did you do in the end?

12. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Last meal before surgery tomorrow, and I can't even eat it properly. Scope and biopsy/dilation for stricture and to find why my esophagus is trying to develop holes.

13. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Left the car there and walked the two miles home.

14. Zabuza

Zabuza What's a Dremel?

My broken foot still.

Meant to be able to do stuff again in a week but I doubt it. I need to fight!

15. mjg132

mjg132 What's a Dremel?

...not being able to see Southpark..wheres the torrents?

16. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

My back aching from falling out of a friends car... three goddamn weeks ago...

Being at work...

Work being to long...

Did I mention work?

Open University Courses being to expensive...

The internet being boring...

17. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

This. No South Park, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory or MythBusters for me while I'm at university. Torrents and games don't work on my connection.

Oh well. I'll have to find something else to amuse me for 10 weeks at a time.

Should have cut the handbrake cable and rolled the car backwards. :lol:

18. theevilelephant

theevilelephant Minimodder

I managed to get actual users for my final year project at uni :( Now I have to actually listen to them and take on board what they say instead of just doing what I wanted :p

19. Daddyfish

Daddyfish What's a Dremel?

Taking a holiday from work and requesting holiday pay. Come pay day no Holiday pay and 2 weeks worth of rent to pay, fun times indeed.

20. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

The fact that Uni is one ************ of a learning curve.

A guy is a bit of a, well, he's never kissed anyone. And the girls in his flat know ths and tus exploit him for it. They lead him on, and then mae fun of him. It's ridiculous!!!

I feel sorry for the guy, as do 2 of my flat mates, it's just immature. We try and help him, yet the same **** happens over and over again...

P.S......drunk