1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Girl coming to stay with me

Discussion in 'General' started by Weekly_Estimate, 3 Oct 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

If they're smart, they're telling her "Pitch naked. Bring beer."
    Most women don't recommend that to their friends though... sad, really.

2. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Only bring out the anal lube upon her request, but don't act like you bought it just for her

3. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Personally I'd keep the condoms in the safe. Not sure what message that sends out but it would be undeniably interesting.

4. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

"Hold on, love. I'm getting my collection of assorted love-gloves."-dial-dial-dial.

Keep the Anal lube in the safe as well. :p

5. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Glad to be of service, it's a good one. :hip:

Not really a movie i'd recommend watching with a girl though, unless it's the really kinky type.

I seem to have missed something, but from the comments i can infer that congratulations are in order. You are now not only the starter of an epic thread, but you also hold a world first: this is the internet's first succesful thread asking for advice on women. You will be remembered together with the likes of Maddox abd B1ff (first ever douchebag to use a number instead of a letter). :rock:

mvagusta and lp1988 like this.
  6. Zabuza

Zabuza What's a Dremel?

Top Tip: Don't assume the girls you're shagging are into erotic asphyxiation.

Good luck though mate, you'll bag her no problem.

7. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

This reply made my day, thank you <3 rep will be given when its available

Last edited: 7 Oct 2010
  8. hyder

hyder horrible horrible horrible

Pun intentional?

Personally, I'm rather surprised no one has had the thought that she may not in fact want to sleep with you.

She has never met you before, its rude and rather presumptuous to assume she is gonna jump straight into the sack. She might just think you are being a nice person.

Hmm, didn't want to sound like I am telling you off exactly. Just don't get your hopes up is what I'm saying, she might just want a place to stay and a friend to spend some time with.

That's not to say you can't convince her otherwise of course ^^

9. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Just whack out the bumper pack of condoms. She'll be on her knees in minutes.

10. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Looking for the keys to the front door?

On a more topical note. Just take it easy and have fun. Go watch a comedy at the cinemas will give you something to talk about or ask if she wants to go somewhere in-particular.

Leave the sex until it happens, don't plan for it etc.

Have a fun weekend with her and see what happens, just don't get your hopes up.

11. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Take her to see Scott Pilgrim, epic film, and it has a bit of lubby dubby in it too, which will make her has a ladyrection.

Guest-16 likes this.
  12. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

And to the OP, We're not taking the piss, have a great time and enjoy yourself, you'll be ok ;)

13. thelaw

thelaw What's a Dremel?

Just a thought avoid Mexican or any other food that does not mix well with alcohol and assists in developing gas, otherwise your stomach and bowels or hers may ruin the mood and you will need more cans of lynx, nothing worse than her going down there and then you realise you need to release one out the backside.....and if you do murphys law will mean it will be a record breaker and send her running.

Other things to consider - she might just be after a free bed because she is cheap and needs to sign on at the uni...with no other plans with you, she could just be a user....has her convos with you been flirty or suggestive online at all to suggest anything more?

On the safety side thought, there is a lot of banter from the other blokes on here, dont work your expectations up too much that you end up coming on too strong on her because it will either work or on the flip side scare her and put her off, last thing you need is to get the impression from people on here your in for a 100% sure thing for you to be made a fool off or have her reporting you to the police for something because you came across too strong.

Last edited: 7 Oct 2010
    mvagusta likes this.
  14. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

The exact opposite of everything we're saying lol. Hell, she could be creating her own epic thread somewhere else on teh interwebs right now :p

15. Weekly_Estimate

Just went though all of my post, and they never said anything about expecting sex, at all, I've cleaned my room up, Taken suggestions, Made improvements to my living area, Everyone's had their fun and i didn't see any reason to dispute their enjoyment.

If she was even a friend to spend some time with, that's still a success in my eyes, don't know two many females as it is :thumb:

If it does fail in some way and its truly over, I shall send her the link to this thread for her enjoyment.

MiT and mvagusta like this.
  16. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Depends if she asks /b/ ..

She's probably turn up with a Panic alarm, Chastity belt, Pepper spray, Portable Tazer and her own camp bed with zip up lockable sides.

She might be built like Schwarzenegger for all we know.

Anyway, im sure your in for a good night. lol. This could be interesting.

17. thelaw

thelaw What's a Dremel?

Well reading through the thread more fully now you have gone to alot of expense already and you have yet to reach the acutal day(more expense), i would suggest now just holding back and seeing what happens, don't spend any more money than you need too especially if things dont work as you stated.

18. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

I have just done that for you

mvagusta likes this.
  19. Weekly_Estimate

The money isn't all at lost though, because its doing my room up rather nicely,

thanks tho

tar

oh uhs /b/ :hehe:

Ripitup121 likes this.
  20. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

Found this thread today,
    Just spent my entire lunch break reading it, so engrossed i forgot to eat!

Best of luck to you : )

Most of the advice seems sound, just make sure you show here a good time, but dont pressure her.

A relaxed environment is key, and do not assume too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.