1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Girl coming to stay with me

Discussion in 'General' started by Weekly_Estimate, 3 Oct 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

False ALARM SHES BACK!

2. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

Ohhhh hurrah, Panic over now, I can sleep soundly again

3. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Ummmm. can you give us a clue? Details mate..Details.:thumb:

Weekly_Estimate likes this.
  4. Weekly_Estimate

Hoooolllyyyy crappppp this has just progressed into something major within 5 minutes, wants to write in detail but this msn convo is just to intense. ah shes going to bed, will write in detail after someone else post.

5. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Major good or major bad??

jk lol Its cool if its got a bit crazy and/or personal, i probably wouldn't want to put it all on here either.

6. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

BESTEST THREAD ON DA INTERNETS EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

[​IMG]

Romance!
    Suspense!
    Drama!
    Action!
    Anal Beads!
    Lube!
    Quality Expert Dating Advice!
    It's just got it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111

7. morris8809

morris8809 Minimodder

WE NEED UPDATES!!!

8. Weekly_Estimate

ok the reason why i thought i messed up was because i had said she could have her own room to begin with, Which i'm a honest guy so today i thought well its better if she knows the truth, that she'll be sleeping in my room so sent her a text, and didn't get a reply therefore thought it was over, then a bit later i texted her "are you mad at me" with no reply,

So here's the good part,

I'm sitting here feeling depressed and sad, Listening to a donkey punch cover song on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZOUzWzRijo,

Then she signs into msn, (I'm thinking she's going to go offline at any minute (blocking/removing me)

5minutes, 10 minutes go by and i'm now thinking what the hell she hasn't removed me, and i receive a text from her saying she wasn't mad, she already thought it was 2 good to be true, and did i still want her to come (DAMN RIGHT)

so anyway, I say i thought i lost you their with a sad smiley face. and she replied, you wont get rid of me that easy

Wait i'll just remove our names and you can read the convo, It's a bit alarming to see a male acting like this so you've been warned.

Removing my second name from all these "Ben's" and god damn renaming her to girl, and putting it in marks toke bloody ages

The original song i was looking for was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_4abCWw-w&feature=related, I've only just found it, The reason? I kind of like it.

Last edited: 8 Oct 2010
    Xtrafresh and der_george like this.
  9. azzybish

azzybish What's a Dremel?

It seems like you are being a typical first-timer in the girl chatting front - over analyzing everything. Just try to chill out. If a girl doesnt text you back its because shes doing something else important. Try it some time - dont text back for a day. The girl might start getting all jittery like you did, and when you finally text back it will, like you did, put a smile on her face.

and also, you are getting laid. guaranteed.

10. der_george

der_george What's a Dremel?

11. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

GUYS SHES BACK, EVERYONE GET THE F0OK BACK TO GET-AWARE-BRO-LAID STATIONS NAOW!!!

automagsrock, Guest-16 and wst like this.
  12. Cozmo87

Cozmo87 "huh hurmm!!!"

ok so your shy that ok because see is not by the sound of it! all you got to do is relax think off the things you have talked about on MSN the things she dose, so you got some conversation starter, if these any blanks in conversation. but don't use them all at ones.

don't think about 4king her just concentrate on having a good time.
    then things like crossing the street, hold her hand and just see how she reacts, and just put you hand on the small of her back when the times right.

good look don't be scared thats the only thing that not cool, unless your trying to be cute!
    keep it simple and enjoy your self.

i never splashed out on girls, thats for ugly people, but i dont mined geting them a meal or sumthing. but dont pay for every thing.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok i didt read the hole forme first, well if sounds like she is a slag m8 looking of a one night stand or more then 1, which is good. coz we all like slags but where a rubber hat m8 you dont know where sees bin!!!!! and get sum loob!!!!!

take it easy tiger!!

Last edited: 8 Oct 2010
  13. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

5*

Keep us in the loop OP!

14. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Could be worse. I've been walking around the whole day trying to act appropriate and damn is it hard work. Just do NOT send new messages again if she doesn't instantly respond.

15. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO getting laid grasshopper, she wants you BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

You couldn't tell that she WANTS to sleep with you in your bed, and that she was disappointed that you didn't want to sleep with her :confused:

And no, you don't have to get her drunk, she only said that to not make herself look easy.
    She wants you, all you gotta do is make her laugh, smile, give her a compliment, touch her hair, her hand, kiss her, and then before you know it, everyone's clothes have come off :rock: Well not all in the first 5 minutes of meeting her of course :D

but wait.... you guys have exchanged pics or seen each other on cam?

And whats the deal with the mum? Cos no mention of her in that last convo.... omg.... it couldn't be.... are they both gonna sleep in your bed? :eeek: And is the mum hot?

Cos if so then i dunno.... too good to be true.... it would have to be a trap!

16. ShakeyJake

ShakeyJake My name is actually 'Jack'.

Sounds like my kinda lady.

(I'd hate to be serious in this thread, but I graduated in Biology and Chemistry from Newcastle in July just gone and I worked in student recruitment whilst there. I now teach undergrad biology labs in another university so not only do I have experience of degree-level biology, I also got paid to talk about it and sell it to people for 3 years before I stated teaching it. If she has any questions about a bio degree I'd be happy to help.)

17. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Keeper!

18. Weekly_Estimate

This thread is Serious Business partner,

ps, Sorry about the double post, before, Thanks for the rep mv, everyone :)

automagsrock and llamafur like this.
  19. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

That was my first thought too.

Be safe and careful OP but it definitely looks liek you're getting some from this jamaican-german tall hottie.

Good on yer!

20. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Well all we can do now is wait and see what happens but from where i'm sitting, things look peachy :thumb:

Just one more thing to do..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.