1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Future Schlock by AnG3L (15/October Let the bench Saga begin!!)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 9 Jun 2010.

?

Simple paint or aluminum engraving

Poll closed 4 Jul 2010.
  1. Simple powder coating

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Aluminum engraving with circle based designs and then powder coating

24 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

I can't wait for the final shots my friend. I have been waiting for them for a while now :).

2. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

[​IMG]

Now GIEF MORE!

3. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

^ LOL

Oooh, been silently waiting, fingers crossed, looking forward to the finished shots bud, just know it'll be awesomely superb :thumb:.

Last edited: 12 Oct 2010
  4. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Guys thank you all for your kind words and support, final shots up in 15 minutes!

5. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Here I am guys for the shots you all been waiting for!
    I would like to thank my friend Michael for his last minute support, I needed some dyes to change the cpu loop color and he was more than willing to help me! I choose him as he is the best in this domain and I blindly trust his products!! Thanks buddy!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So in a random order, here is my latest creation. I would like to say sorry for my lack of space, necessary for photo shooting, I tried to do my best with my little camera and my little space.
    You will see shadows etc but I hope you will appreciate my modding work and efforts!
    I will try to take some night shots and if I manage to take some good I will post them later on.
    I also added new stickers as I went in a local printer house and redid them with silver vinyl.
    Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here ends one more humble journey my friends! I will be back with benchmarks so stay tuned!

I would like to thank all my sponsors for making this journey possible!!!

Major Sponsors:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sponsors:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also last but not least I would like to thank all my friends here in the forums! Without your support I wouldnt do these journeys and I would like to thank you for all your kind words and help.
    Also I would like to thank my dear friend Masbuskado for all the logos, wallpapers etc! Viva La Revolution my friend!
    Also Mr.Robert Krakoff for his book and inspiration and for his support in this little journey! Thanks my friend!

So cya soon guys with the rest!!

Here is the wallpaper which was made by the best, my bro Masbuskado from NMC!!

[​IMG]

6. Gtek

Gtek Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.

Great job, to the very last detail. Really nice :thumb:

7. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thank you my friend! :)

8. Razarach

Razarach Minimodder

perfect :thumb:

9. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

;) Thanks bro!

10. xXSebaSXx

xXSebaSXx Minimodder

Hmmm... Let me put my psychic hat on for a minute here

I see you getting a PM in the near future.... It will most likely come from charles_h, or someone else from m-d-pc...
    I see you getting some studio quality pictures of this beauty...
    I see them published over at m-d-pc as the 39th installment.

And that's all I see for now.
    cheers on a great build my man...
    Sebastian

11. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Just seen these on Facebook. Fantastic job Mr AnG3L, as always! This one is by far the best yet I reckon!

You know what I want to see in my inbox...:D

12. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

@xXSebaSXx:) You made me happy with this so kind comment my friend!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :)

13. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Antony my friend! :) I really appreciate your support all these years and your presence in my work!!! :thumb:

bulldogjeff likes this.
  14. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

When this goes up for mod of the year it gets my vote. Although the whole case looks great, for me I think the best bits are the front panel and the grills , it all integrates soooooo well. great work Ang3L I think this is your best work so far. I say so far, because no doubt there will be some thing else that you've got planed to take it to the next level. Wicked job mate. + rep

15. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thank you my friend much appreciated :) I hope I will improve my skills and be better, not to beat anyone but to enjoy more what I do and be able to give to people eye candies ;P

Gtek likes this.
  16. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I know what you're saying. until I done bulldogs box I had never put a mod on a forum, I do it purely for my own pleasure and because I enjoy doing it , but I have found that by doing a log and having other peoples input it just makes it more fun.

17. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

*sigh* Where to start?

Your mods always present a level of unique detail that i have never seen attempted before, you execute your ideas flawlessly and deliver them in an art form i've never seen in a community, from the frame to the panels its all clean cut and perfect im stunned on how you keep such a great quality on each piece.

You're always a friendly character and take time to reply to most of the questions as simple and obvious as they may be EVEN though you're a prominent member to many forums, even writing this now i've ran out of good things i can say about your work its truely and art form and many members are envious of your skills

Im glad you've shared another fantastic project with us heres to the next one eh!!?

To put it simply mate YOU ARE A MOD GOD!!

18. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Very true indeed my friend! :)

I am just messing with my mind to find the proper words to reply to this full of kindness comment my dear friend but I am really poor to reply in such rich comment! :D
    Your words for me is like a torch in my journeys, always giving me the light to see and keep walking (lol like Johnnie Walker ;P ) Thanks my brother for the bottom of my heart your words touched my soul! Thanks again :thumb:

19. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Mate your messing is art in it self you create some stunning peace's and your work and attitude is second to none. Well done on such a excellent peace of work. Now all we need to see is some manufacture be inspired and take you on as a case design's and employe you to help build some more of this stuff.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hope you get entered into mod of the year you deserve it and what's more you deserve to win hands down.

20. masbuskado

masbuskado Compulsive Modder

Pure Awesomeness!!!
    Great work brother... nicely done, a very artistic mod indeed!!! :)

Viva la Revolution and Mod on!