1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Pet Peeve of the day

Discussion in 'General' started by BentAnat, 4 Feb 2010.

1. Canon

Canon Reformed

Hangovers, you think it's alright but then your stomach decides to play up. I got literally nothing done today because I was afraid if I moved any faster than snails pace my head would explode and my stomach would empty. Fine now.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Bad drivers. I have spent more than 6 hours on the road in the past 24 hours (and am still not finished - that's right, it's 1 AM and I still have another ~65 miles to do :grr:) and have seen some shocking driving from some people.

3. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

Blizzard updated WoW with a massive 12Gb ish patch. Hardly anything has really changed to justify 12Gb of data and to piss me off all my hard work the last 3-4 weeks feels completely wasted because I can't bring myself to log in again due to changes to the skill/abilities.

It's times like this I'm glad they have merged with Activision, they deserve each other.

4. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

actually that 12Gb is Cataclysm being downloaded. You honestly think Blizzard would be dumb enough is wait until the launch date for people to start downloading the game? That would kill any server farm, no matter how big it was

5. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

This quote from the WoW forum helps explain what Bliz have managed to break:

They've remodelled the game to be playable by chimps. :wallbash:

6. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

A room mate stating that we should start grilling soon because I will be going to sleep early. And when the time comes, he is already asleep and I know he will be waking up at 1am to start grilling.

7. Er-El

Er-El Minimodder

I hate it when you're walking on the sidewalk and there's a group of people walking towards you, so you move to the side to make space, but they don't bother doing so themselves so you end up having to walk around them on the road.

8. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

My Abbey (Santander) credit card has been obtained by MBNA. I am £25 in credit. My new card arrives with a sticky to say go online and activate my new 'contactless' card. Which I try to do, but when I get to the field that asks for my current balance I enter:

-£25
    £25
    £0

"I am sorry, it appears you are having trouble entering the details, your account is now blocked until you contact us by phone."

YES, BECAUSE SOME DUMB ASS DIDNT THINK THAT 1 OF YOUR CUSTOMERS WOULD ACTUALLY BE IN CREDIT AND LEFT THAT LOGICAL ENTRY OUT OF THE SIMPLE ACTIVATION PROCEDURE!

9. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Being at work for the first time since 24.12.2010

Fuuuuu!

10. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Woman wearing manky f****** pyjamas to the shops

11. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Some teenager on the tube taking the last free seat just before and elderly lady sat down.

unikey likes this.
  12. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Not realizing/ forgetting I also needed 500g of salt to go with the black clothes dye I bought, and as a result having to empty most of the contents of my table salt into the washing machine. Still, I've got about 1/4 of a bottle left so no harm done.

13. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Gothic Fat girl who thinks being a complete bitch is good humour

14. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

I take my motorbike to work every and the amount of things i have been made to dodge or wear is insane and gross, in all honesty someday's i pray for cigarette ends.

15. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

iTunes turns 10 years old today ... but still has no proper managing system for organising duplicated songs and mass deleting them, nor using gracenote for renaming crappy named songs.

I mention gracenote because I ended up paying for access through a piece of software to try and tidy up over a decade of odd named mp3's.

16. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

People who hardcode SQL queries that don't need hardcoding. Forcing me to rewrite/fix large chunks of C#, only to cater for one change in a query. People who can't code should stay aaway from coding anything anywhere but in their garage.

17. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

People who use a service elevator as a normal one.
    I work at a publishing company, so constantly have to take pallets of items up to the office and down for deliveries / pickups. The offices above are a call centre, so they have people coming and going all day. They know the elevator is only supposed to be used by disable and / or moving large quantites of goods, yet they still constanly use it, even tho its only 2 flights of stairs.

18. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

^ get a key for it so that only you can use it?

19. jopers1986

jopers1986 Minimodder

Finding rotten onions in the bottom of a cupboard after thinking "what is that smell" and THEY SMELL WORSE ONCE MOVED! bad times!