1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet troll is jailed

Discussion in 'Serious' started by sp4nky, 29 Oct 2010.

1. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats and get your popcorn ready! The most ironic flame war in all the land is about to unfold before your very eyes!

boiled_elephant likes this.
  2. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

That would be the judge or jury.

3. robots

robots What's a Dremel?

Any you don't see a problem with that? Like perhaps that there are about 9000 billion internet trolls?

4. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

well if there's 9000 billion internet trolls on a planet with less than 7 billion people, then the judge and jury between them must be about 17000 trolls and that's definitely a trial by peers.

5. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Haha! Are you for real?

6. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

This thread needs moar trollface.jpg

7. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

This has just collapsed into a trollwar now hasn't it?

8. robots

robots What's a Dremel?

Yes I am, and I LOVE ripping in to people like you. It would make being banned worthwhile if I could devastate you first. I'm glad you found your meds though, you seem chirpier now.

Then we are all doomed.

9. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Trolls suck.

It was never funny, it was never cool.

I do hope that it is just a phase people need to go though, because I could seriously do without seeing people bragging about being a troll.

Perhaps I'm just bitter.

10. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Be CAREFUL though, because they are starting to wear off. You REALLY don't want to go THERE with ME once they wear off.

11. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Stop multi-trolling! The Internet will shut down... Chuck Norris with chinfist us all >.<

12. memeroot

memeroot aged and experianced

13. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Now that's troll fodder simply because it'll provoke one of the greatest hate causes around.

Can't say I agree with the Revt... infact quite the opposite and can think of some gloriously sadistic things to do to him for such insults to soldiers and their families.

But stop bloody trolling... or I'll have to bring my clanmates into this, and they're expert anti-trolls.

14. memeroot

memeroot aged and experianced

"or I'll have to bring my clanmates into this, and they're expert anti-trolls."

quickly retreats due to threat of anti-troll army.

15. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Declares your French genetic line proven and stands firm with anti-troll victory flag and rum on top of hill of insultive internet words, But then loses the game.

16. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

i saw that and laughed to :duh:

17. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Robots, what makes this different to WoW was because he knew who and why he was trolling people.

He picked on people who have had lost loved ones, he knew that and used that in his trolling, making their lives crap. WoW is totally different, it's a totally anonymous environment. This is what makes it worse.

Tbh, you're just either a) being a general troll and a bit of a dick, or b) trying to ironic, and failing so very bad.

18. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

What is this I don't even?

19. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

No I don't. We have to trust our legal system as it is the very fundamental of our society. you have to question it, but still trust it.

20. robots

robots What's a Dremel?

Yeah I've seen worse than this too. I mean, talking about dead relatives on facebook is pretty damn low, but I read about some girls who bullied some other girl and made her kill herself, and then they joked about it on facebook.

There are some funny trolls though. Is that wizard hat and robe guy considered a troll? He was funny. There was one other guy too in a game I used to play, but it's too dorky to mention.

Yeah well you tools have more to lose than me... so that's why I asked. And by the way it's spelled "too". Next week we will cover cat, and dog. :duh:

Uhh WoW players know who and why they are trolling too. It's not as low as what he did, but the point is, their goals are exactly the same - to make people miserable. And I'm not being either of those things. I was making a point that you are a) too dumb to even understand, or b) too much of a dick to even bother trying to appreciate, or c) a member of al queda.

No I don't have to trust it. I think they are all a bunch of corrupt out of touch toffs who probably don't even know what the internet is. I'm amazed that this 'case' even made it to court.

And all you self righteous high horse nobs should spend a while on youtube and see what scum bags say about things like 9/11. People laughing about humans falling from the towers and going 'splat' on the pavement etc.. This is nothing new, nothing unique, and not a small problem. Like I said originally, if you jail this one guy, then you need to jail half the people on the internet.

Last edited: 2 Nov 2010