1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet troll is jailed

Discussion in 'Serious' started by sp4nky, 29 Oct 2010.

1. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

And you're a $^*$ lovely person whom I happen to disagree with.

WoW torlls don't know the person behind the avatar. And you've resorted to some serious insults right there man. You're going to want to reign in that attitude or you'll be banned VERY quickly.

I can't be bothered to argue with you anymore, you're obviously a very short sighted man. Who is also probably very lonely.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Nov 2010
  2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Calm down or go away, both robots and mars-bar-man. This isn't the place for troll emulation. If you can't read a disagreeing opinion without resorting to namecalling and other childish behaviour then you can just GTFO.

p.s. Please don't circumvent the swear filter, doing so leaves you open to troll-like mod punishments. :p

3. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

The message has been lost in the mists of time. The newer denizens of the tubes have forgotten the sacred mantra, and paid dearly for their forgetfulness.

[​IMG]

On-topic (God forbid), I disagree with the principle but think it's justified in this case. It's about time people integrated internet activities into their understanding of abuse rather than thinking of it all as taking place in some insulated, consequence-free no man's land.

4. robots

robots What's a Dremel?

Like I said before, I don't give a ****. I think this forum is full of stupid little idiotic no life pricks like you.

Shut your ****ing mouth you dickless little geek. Your geek stink breath is making my eyes water.

5. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

And lo, the troll was vanquished.

It started out as a concerted effort, but it's a game of subtlety on this board. If you go all-out, you just fail.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure there are some things that you're good at. Maybe.

6. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

In which case you won't be too cut up now you've been banned. :p

Dreaming and BRAWL like this.
  7. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful night! We hope you enjoyed tonight's show as much as we did!

Drive home safe, and be sure to come back next week for our premiere of A Troll's Tale: Life Being Banned!

8. Carper

Carper Guru

Loved the end what a surprise thought the guy would come back with a "sorry guys lets all move on" but hell no.

9. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

This thread needs to be stickied "How not to Troll on Bit-tech... and the admin's response".

Congratulations, you've just gave me a proper giggle

10. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Bet you a fiver he'll be back under a similar, but slightly different, user name.

11. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

We have IP filters for that. ;)

12. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Was robots always that aggressive? I see that he's only been registered for a few months, but I don't recall seeing him go that far before. It seems a bit odd that he would just fly off the handle and insult a moderator in such a blatant way.

Was he just trying to be trollish and failed?

13. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

I can't say I've ever seen him post, but heck I've only been around for 3-4 months now!

Yeah that was a little bit... odd! Maybe he didn't mean it... but was just trying to provoke a reaction? Hell whatever happened, he's gone now >.<

14. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I seem to remember carrying on in a thread with him before which ended in someone (probably Krikket again) coming by and stopping it all. Thought robots was temp banned after it, to be honest.

Edit: It was a thread I made, actually. About a Seattle police officer punching a woman during a citation. He was taking his argument beyond rational levels (saying things which clearly weren't true, as there was a video of the event) and generally harrassing others.
    Edit2: It was Nexxo, and it was a 24 hour ban.

Last edited: 3 Nov 2010
  15. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

I guess this thread just pushed him over the edge.