1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Mod of the Year 2010

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 24 Dec 2010.

1. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Very tough decision, but I did have a clear favourite I voted for, and a couple others that were stand-out-from-the-crowd awesome too. Could have done with 5 or 6 votes though, yeah...

Best of luck to everyone :)

2. l3p

l3p www.^.nl

I really can't choose :)

If they would all work together i think they could build the best build ever.

3. k.3nny

k.3nny Minimodder

+1
    I need more thinking time, this is nog a 1day desission.

4. Fabou

Fabou What's a Dremel?

You like cruel dilemma don't you.

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Woooooo Hoooooo I'm sooooo happy to be in it this year :D.

No vote rallying & I'm not voting for myself :nono:, want to see good honest voting :thumb:.

LOL even with 3 options it's tough but I am glad we get 3 votes this time :D.

I want to vote completely unbiased for

Future Schlock
    MiniMe
    Na'ir al Saif

Zenith Antique was really hard to let go but only 3 votes allowed.

All picture perfect mods & so are all the others but these ones caught my attention the most.

6. bosstag

bosstag What's a Dremel?

Level 11 gets my vote! Amazing art and craftsmanship, and such compact dimensions too. Makes the level10 look OTT!

7. serial_

serial_ What's a Dremel?

Concretronic for me. That thing is just o_O to me. Love urban decon stuff, this pairs elegance with harsh materials for an epic win in my book.

8. Hg

Hg The game known as life

Wow, i wasnt expecting to be in there!
    I voted for WolfandAngels machine, Level Eleven and ARES, I'm really up against some against very stiff competition, and feel honored to be among such great mods!
    Grats to all the modders short listed! :D

9. Boddaker

Boddaker Still hangin around

Congratulations to all nominees this year! There are, as always, so many awesome builds to pick from. But at least we can pick more than one this time. :) Good luck to all!

10. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

I hope to see a Boddaker project in the line-up next year Brian! You better get started soon :D

11. legoman666

legoman666 Beat to fit, paint to match.

I voted ;) Good luck everyone! For the record, my case hasn't leaked for.... 6 months now (since I redid the seals).

12. N!ck

N!ck ModMag.Net

All projects R EPIC ! But only 3 are allowed so - Zenith Antique / Future Schlock / Sidewinder - good luck guys!!!!!!!!1111eleveneleveneleven =)

13. DJDevon3

DJDevon3 What's a Dremel?

My favorite is the Nair al Saif. In my opinion it has the greatest level of quality and craftsmanship. Because a lot of these guys go way beyond modding I think there should be separate categories for custom PC's and modded PC. A lot of these aren't mods of existing chaises. Some are milled or fabricated from scratch. By definition that's not modding.

14. Cleveland216

Cleveland216 Carbon Fiber King

Congrats to everyone who was nominated! The Project Logs were really diverse this past year with builds, some of the most impressive I have seen in a couple years, though, I would have thought some other people would have made the list. Congrats again.

15. Krayzie_B.o.n.e.

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. What's a Dremel?

PC gaming is most definitely an ART FORM.

You gamers have done an EXCELLENT job. I really want to buy several of these.

I seriously can't pick a winner so I voted for everybody (multiple accounts).

16. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

I would like to thank bit0tech for the nomination and you guys my family who were always there in these little journeys! Merry Xmas to everyone and congrats to all the nominees!!! God bless!

17. andy_mcp1

andy_mcp1 I may have an I.D-10T error...

It's a toughie, all excellent design and well executed builds, but for me it has to be either ARES, Na'ir al Saif or Ultra.

18. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

So many awesome projects, half of which I never got the pleasure of watching develop. I really can not choose which project to vote for.

19. Attila

Attila still thinking....

I've made it into this great competition again this year and I'm very humbled to be in such
    great company again. I don't vote in the comps that I'm running in and that's just as well
    because just three choices is not enough when so much great work is on show. Good luck
    to all the contestants. And before I go I have to remark on the great line up of prizes bit-tech
    has assembled this year. All three prizes present a great foundation for a future mod or
    scratch build, I'm sure whoever wins one of them will be more than pleased. Good stuff bit-tech.:thumb:

20. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

I'm honored as well to be selected as a part of this year's MOTY. I feel like I've been selected to be among a class of builds where I really don't belong due to the outstanding work shown here. All of the builds are excellent and show a lot of creativity and attention to detail. I really am glad to see that Anthony listened to what people suggested at allowing everyone to have 3 votes. I appreciate the atmosphere that I find on Bit-tech. There are so many varied and creative mods that go on here, and the overall attitude is very positive and constructive. Keep it up Bit-tech.

Tags: Add Tags