1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 What is a cheap good xbox 360 game??

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Badmonkeystudios, 30 Dec 2010.

1. Badmonkeystudios

Badmonkeystudios How You Doing?

So guys i really need your help what is a good cheap xbox 360 game (NOT COD)??

please guys post your replys below and help me pick a game . thanx alot everyone :cooldude:

2. unknowngamer

unknowngamer here

mass effect

3. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

I keep seeing Mass effect 2 for about 15 pounds in retail stores. its a very very good game and you can pick up the 1st game too for next to nothing, get them both and that HOURS and HOURS of epic gaming right there. Plus if you want to buy into the cerberus network later you have hours of DLC to play through ALL of it enhances the experience. In my oppinion ME is a no brainer.
    When Red Dead Redemption falls in price I wouldnt think twice about snapping that up, the lowest ive seen that though is about 27 quid.
    Fall out 3 would be a great choice (game of the year edition) and Oblivion (game of the year edition) BOTH are available at budget prices now.
    AND Splinter Cell Conviction is about 15 pounds in GAME right now.

4. Badmonkeystudios

Badmonkeystudios How You Doing?

Thanx alot for your reply its helped alot thanx man :)

5. murraynt

murraynt Modder

Dead Space, metro 2033.

6. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

Mass Effect 1+2, easily the best games you will ever play!

7. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

There are hundreds of cheap games new or second hand so it all depends on what type you like.

Take a look at hotukdeals.com, people are always posting retail bargins on there. For cheap second hand games from £1, check out CEX If there isnt a brick and motar shop near you they do post them via their website.

8. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

I once played a game called Defence Force 2147 (or somethign like that) and despite being a cheapy title it was shockingly entertaining.

9. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Just thought, Denefse Grid is available on XBLA for pretty cheap. I know it's tower defense but it's really good imho.

10. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Still a £7 Trade in at GAME. Which is surprising for a game that old.

11. kameltoemunch

kameltoemunch What's a Dremel?

Fable 2 - Hate all you want, but I had a great time with it. Granted, its not nearly as good as Fable 1 (imo) and it holds your hand far too much, but damn if Albion isn't a joyous place to spend time in.

ME 2 - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I didn't particularly like the first. The combat felt clunky and the vehicle sections were awful. The second, however, has been awesome so far.

Red Dead - Not sure how cheap you can find this yet, but you need to own this game. Where GTA IV stumbled and fell trying to show me the worth of its engine, this will give you a whole new appreciation for RAGE. A living, organic world filled with wonder and dust swept environments. Not to be missed.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Destructible environments, amazing team play and guns that actually feel like FIREARMS. My shooter of the year.

12. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

ME 1 and 2. Play it in order, because some have said the gameplay is better in the second, but the story is necessary(!!) for it to be properly understood.
    Fallout 3, some might think its not as good as the original 2, which were before my PC days, but You can pick up a copy of it, not GOTY for around 20 USD, not sure what the normal cheapest price for games in pounds is, but that's what it is. I spent 150 hours on 2 files in that game, and 150 hours across ME 1 and 2 combined. A lot of good gameplay for 20 bucks per game.
    GTA IV, I've always loved GTA, its so much fun just to drive around in that game. The Ballad of Gay Tony xpac isn't bad either.
    Forza 2 and maybe 3 if enough time has passed. A decent racing game,

13. ChEsTeH

ChEsTeH What's a Dremel?

Forza 3 Ultimate £9.98 on Amazon uk - Awesome deal. :)

14. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I found the new Castlvania game to be pretty good (and for a recent release the price has bombed very quickly) I've spent around 50 hours on it so far (I've completed it on Normal and now need to complete it again on the hardest difficulty setting).

There's also 2 new DLC chapters for it due early this year which I'm really looking forward too.

Darksiders is also pretty cheap and a really good game (Think Legacy of Kain meets Legend of Zelda)

Mass Effect 1 and 2.
    CrackDown 1 and 2
    Viva Piniata (found this very good for relaxing)
    Assassins Creed 2
    Bayonetta

15. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

Bionic Commando. Tons of fun when you get the hang of the grappling system. Wish it was a sandbox game just for that.

16. turner23x

turner23x What's a Dremel?

All the GTA games

17. Mizakoto

Mizakoto Problematica

Dead or alive 4, that's like £6 better than Tekken

18. Mik3yB @ CCL

Mik3yB @ CCL Everything is not going to be OK

I just bought a few cheap games -

Borderlands, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2 and Metro 2033.

So far I've only really played Alan Wake for any real length of time, but it's great so far.

The other 3 have all had good reviews too :)

19. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

A distinct pleasure my man! Happy gaming!

20. daveh84

daveh84 What's a Dremel?

I'd echo the thoughts of a few people in here by saying Alan Wake. Great game I thought, which you can pick up very cheap from Gamestation right now.