1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other How often do you shower?

Discussion in 'General' started by GregTheRotter, 18 Jan 2011.

?

How often do you shower/wash?

1. Every day

145 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. Twice a week

5 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. Every other day

35 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Once a week

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  5. Whenever I get told I smell

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. Shower/wash? What's that?

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Whenever I can be arsed to

9 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Orca

Orca What's a Dremel?

Every evening... never saw the sense to shower in the morning, can't wake up early enough to either! :p

2. Steelez

Steelez Minimodder

Every morning, can't go to work without one. Occasionally miss a day on a weekend if I don't have to go out the house but if I do, in the shower I go. Don't shower at night as often going to bed doesn't always mean I am just going to sleep and you can find yourself pretty smelly with other things in the morning anyway! In the summer it's often 2 per day, just whatever makes me feel comfortable.

As for clothes, everything except trousers and jumpers get put on clean every day, jumpers get washed every 2-3 days and trousers about once a week, but I do only wear them (outer wear) for work and get changed as soon as I get home. Suits tend to go longer but they can be expensive with them being dry clean only.

3. Matticus

Matticus ...

I cannot leave the house without having a shower, if I have to nip out in a hurry I would rather shower than eat, even if I was going to be out without food for the whole day.

I just feel odd without showering, some days I will have a couple of showers.

4. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I never saw the sense of showering in the evening, because you spend your night lying down in a mattress full of your own sweat and god knows what.

5. *Alex*

*Alex* What's a Dremel?

everyday else i feel dirty

6. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Jeez, I can't imagine what's in YOUR bed. You only shower in the morning, so you basically just shower to get rid of all the dirt you've acquired from lying in your dirty bed, that gets dirty because you get into it after a whole day at work, dirty.

7. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

i'm the same as krikkit, every day, but maybe skip 1 day at weekend, depends how i feel at weekend.

i shower in the mornings, as sometimes wake up a bit sweaty :-s

8. Psycho

Psycho Average

I take a shower every 3 days min.
    Everyday about 25~35ºC.
    F*ck logic.

Teelzebub likes this.
  9. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Yup, this about sums it up for me and a vast majority (by the looks of it). I know some people who don't bother washing their hair every time, which is understandable (beyond a certain length it's prohibitively time-consuming to do that every day) but not showering just leaves you feeling sort of clammy if you move at all in 24 hours :)

10. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Every leap year lol

I know someone who showers at least twice a day a bit OTT

Last edited: 19 Jan 2011
  11. NhocCuteGirlz

NhocCuteGirlz Banned

I shower every day I have something to do, maybe at a weekend I'll skip one day, but never more than one day in a row.

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Why didn't you just quote Krikkit's post, instead of copying it? Jeez, forum newbie or what?

13. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

Well that is their first post :p

14. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

I cant sleep without showering and like to shower when i get up on a sat and sunday

oh and when i get in on a friday so thats what 10 showers a week

bit excessive i suppose

15. MisterCristofol

MisterCristofol What's a Dremel?

Definitely twice a day for me, one to wake me up and the other to gove me that clean and comfy feeling before going to bed. To be honest I've always thought I was being too excessive, but I'm glad to see so many other people who like the same regime!! I do try to keep both showers to a minimum though, so not to waste water unnecessarily. As I live in Spain, when it gets really hot during the summer, I sometimes shower 3 times a day: morning, after lunch and in the evening, each one as cold as possible!

16. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

:duh::duh:

17. MisterCristofol

MisterCristofol What's a Dremel?

You obviously see something wrong which I don't. Please put more than just an emoticon.

18. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

On my birthday and Christmas. Which is not to good as they are only 15 days apart.

19. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

You live in Spain and if you can afford the bills, do it! Ignore that emoticon! It's cleaner to shower in the morning and if your job is labourious then showering at night aswell isn't a bad thing to do.

20. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

I shower every morning, sometimes skipping a day or two on the weekend. I have to shower in the morning because my hair is unruly and has the texture of steel wool. It simply will not brush into place, so I have to shower or else I would go to work with crazy unkempt hair. Also, I have to shave in the shower or else my face gets red and irritated.

On the weekends I don't really care what my hair looks like. I'm not trying to impress anyone at the hardware store, and if it gets too unruly I'll just wear a hat.