1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other How often do you shower?

Discussion in 'General' started by GregTheRotter, 18 Jan 2011.

?

How often do you shower/wash?

1. Every day

145 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. Twice a week

5 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. Every other day

35 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Once a week

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  5. Whenever I get told I smell

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. Shower/wash? What's that?

2 vote(s)
    1.0%
  7. Whenever I can be arsed to

9 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Twice a day for me, in the morning when I get up and in the evening

2. wst

wst Minimodder

Now just for a mod to change the title of the thread to the "How often do you rub one out?" :thumb:

3. Wicked_Sludge

Wicked_Sludge My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

i shower in the evening, most every evening. i work as an auto technician...so spending my days covered in dirt, oil, grease, and all manner of unhealthy substances, i feel gross going to bed without a shower. the sheets and blankets on the bed are washed once a week to wash away sweat/dust that accumulates during sleep.

ive never been a particularly heavy sweater. i was one of those kids who didnt start wearing deodorant in school until way after everyone else. i still go without some days and i dont smell at the end of the day.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

[off topic]Could the 150+ people who voted on this comparatively unimportant poll please go and vote on the poll in the skimlinks thread in "Discussion and Feedback" which is linked in my signature, in red? It's a very important poll regarding advertising on bit-tech and could affect the future of the whole site. Thank you.[/off topic]

stonedsurd likes this.
  5. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

for someone with a dirty job it makes sense to bath/shower when finished work, if i was still doing that, i would be showering twice daily.

6. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

done :thumb:

7. Wicked_Sludge

Wicked_Sludge My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

likewise :cooldude:

8. MisterCristofol

MisterCristofol What's a Dremel?

I definitely need to take a leaf out of your book. Even though I share my bed with my girlfriend/soon to be wife, neither of us are bothered to change the sheets for at least a month. Needless to say, the buildup we encounter is quite atrocious when we do get round to it. Thinking about it, I'm due for a trip to Ikea to buy me a replacement for my now yellow pillow!

9. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Everyday almost without fail. My hair becomes horribly greasy otherwise. If I fail to wake up on time for work it actually takes priority over breakfast.

Once went a week without a shower though, that was bad.

10. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Every day almost without fail, the second day I live through but feeling a bit shitty. Overall, I hate missing out on showers. I wash my hair every day without fail, even if I don't shower; again because I think it's a absolutely horrible feeling to have greasy hair.

Worst, had to go three nights without a shower. Not too bad, though that was really an exception.