1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Why paddi, do you not like it? For about a month last year I thought seriously about joining :rolleyes: I was having a bad time and I thought it might be a good idea to at least enquire about joining the Royal Engineers. I did change my mind though.

2. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Nothing wrong with the forces mate. Think it sets a nice standard for your life somedays... somedays are just shiitteeee though.

3. Canon

Canon Reformed

Skills for life isn't just a slogan :thumb:

4. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

UKAS audits at work this week, everything examined under a microscope :eyebrow:

5. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I loved my time in the army in Finland, that being said I went voluntarily and I never saw active duty, just training, so a different kettle of fish. But certainly can say the best 362 days of my life.

6. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Joining the Navy this year/start of next, really looking forward to it. Is the Army not up to expectations?

7. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Not exactly ruining my life, but certainly dragging me down a bit;

Just had a scientific journal paper rejected for publication. Minor errors that I could have done for the final submission date, but doesn't look like I will get the chance to resubmit it. I need journal publications for my thesis in order to make it through my viva. This is prolonging my PhD by at least another 2 or 3 months because the submission procedure takes so damn long.

Ex is going psycho on my and I am trying to deal with that, increasing debts to various sources, trying to manage my time enough to help out on the deer farm here, the house and a dozen other things. Bumming me out a little to say the least. Motivation has dropped to zero for my PhD.

8. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

That spicey curry I had last night has come back to bite me. In the ass. With firey teeth. :(

9. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

about 16 inches of very heavy snow has totally screwed up my day, now instead of having enough time to get my netbook back up and running with mint, I have to go over and rake the roof of the cabin so that the damn thing doesn't collapse.... My commute will take nearly twice as long because of our DOT not knowing how to plow compitently... I have a chem test I don't want to take, and not enough time to go to the gym tonight

10. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

I fell in to a burning ring of fire :duh:

automagsrock likes this.
  11. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

+Rep to you good sir. I lol'd for a good 5 minutes :lol:

12. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Whenever anyone says to me they had the trots due to spicy food I start singing that song at em. They don't laugh anymore so I'm glad you did :lol:

13. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

First pay check after the new budget took affect..

Thanks, really, make it impossible for me to live by dropping my wages AND hiking the tax....way to stick it to the little guy.

14. Gareth24

Gareth24 Folding = vdubs

I crashed my mums car on the A14 this morning :(

15. Matticus

Matticus ...

Bad times dude.

I am glad I don't use the A14 in the morning any more, going from Peterborough to St Ives I just go via sawtry and miss out the whole A14. Takes a little longer than a clear A14 run but then I don't get caught up in traffic.

16. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I'm in class and I gotta drop a deuce... ughh

17. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning..... feels bad man.... the painkillers arent killing any pain

18. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

- Hackers in CS:S.
    - Strafers* in CS:S Deathmatch.
    - Idiots with a bad attitude who play CSS and any other game.
    - My PC is still crashing occasionally.

Completely ruined my first evening off this week :/

*strafing is a tactic used by seasoned and experienced Counter Strike Source players to avoid gunfire by strafing from side to side whilst in a firefight with another player. Moving from side to side makes it much more difficult for an enemy to hit you because a) you're a moving target and b) the hitboxes in CSS do not always keep up with the models, so you "lag" the hitbox by constantly moving. It's 10x harder to hit a strafing player with a scoped weapon than a normal weapon. I used to be able to hit anything, anywhere on any map with the AWP rifle no matter how much they moved around but I've been way out of practice since I stopped playing in leagues and they made a complete fool of me tonight -.-

19. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

If you AWP in deathmatch, you lack testicular fortitude and a general sense of fun.

20. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

I have to work in 6 hours....

FML.