1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays 23' or 24' inch monitor for £140

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dramatik, 19 Feb 2011.

1. thetrashcanman

thetrashcanman Angel headed hipsters

As GoodBytes said it is a brand that has a reasonable reputation for making decent monitors, and out of those two I'd probably go for - EXDISPLAY Benq G2420HDBL 24 LED Monitor http://www.ebuyer.com/product/233908, that one, just because from the specs I can see on that page it looks better, I apologize for the vagueness of the answer.

2. dramatik

dramatik Minimodder

thanks alot guys. I'm gonna purchase this in two days if I don't find the extra £50 to buy the Dell Ultrasharp u2311h. Is the dell really THAT good?

3. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Dell U series monitor are a solid quality product. You feel it will last a long time.
    The U2311H is an entry to the IPS panel world, from which, the more you pay (for the most part), the better the image is.

Now doesn't mean that it's an entry level that you won't notice a thing compared to a TN. Absolutely not. You WILL see a visible difference, and even large one, when placed side-by-side with your current monitor that you will replace. White is white... not blue'ish, pictures will pop, be more sharp, and displayed correctly, and the large 178 degree in all directions view angle, will make it quiet enjoyable to watch a movie or play a game from distance anywhere in your room.

Remember that Dell offers a 21 day return window. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it or exchange it within 21 days. Dell pays the return shipping for you (they will e-mail you a return shipping label, which you just need to print and put it on the box (I put it in a transparent plastic bag, so that water doesn't damage it and gets lost, or I just bring it to the postal service office with the printed label and they take care of it).
    Please, verify the return conditions before placing the order, as it might be a bit different for your region, and also it may vary based on your region law.

4. dramatik

dramatik Minimodder

ok cheers. Think i'm just gonna have to make the person with the cash hold out until I can defo get the dell