1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Ubisoft: No Assassin's Creed in 2011

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 9 Jul 2010.

1. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Really? I loved it, fantastic game.

2. MrsAuditore

MrsAuditore What's a Dremel?

THERE HAS TO BE AN ASSASSIN'S CREED IN 2011 THAT WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!
    In my opinion I don't think it need a two year long breather I think it could have half a year
    But I would buy it so fast I would be the first in line at the release party!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

3. likezack57

likezack57 What's a Dremel?

Yeah, I agree, I think if they cut to present day it wouldn't be right, cause brotherhood ended in 1510 or something like that, that's about a 500 year gap, they should put at least one more ancestor in there.

4. connorglasby8

connorglasby8 What's a Dremel?

There has to be a number 4 I love the game and its storyline and to the people who say it's boring it might be to you but have you ever tried actually playing the game it is awesome.

5. waiting4him

waiting4him What's a Dremel?

Love it!

This is my absolute favorite game, they need more like it. I love every aspect of these games! I especially like the aspect that this game is not the normal mainstream aim and shoot games! I also enjoy the puzzles and the suspense!! I honestly do love every aspect of these games! I actually bought an Xbox 360 just to buy and play these games! I would love to see where they go next with the game after the brotherhood game! The ending was amazing to that game! I am very very anxious for the next one and I am really hoping that there will be a next game, or even more! But I do have to agree with them, they will lose fan base if they continue at the rate that they were going, but I would definitely say by the end of 2011 or beginning of 2012, just because I need to know what is going on! The game is amazing, produce more like it! Keep up the good work! :D :clap:

6. majkii

majkii What's a Dremel?

i like assassin creed very much,i just finish the brootherhood and it was to short.i hope the next year will come assassin creed 4 and will be longer..

ps:ubisoft rules :D

7. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Assassin's creed brotherhood short? what game were you playing?

im at start of sequence 5. that's after over 10 hours in single player. there's a huge range of missions to play, many, many side missions.

8. Nabil_18

Nabil_18 What's a Dremel?

Hmmmm... I think this is good too. AC 2 was amazing but brotherhood lacked any kind of innovation hopefully this time will add some cool new features... and hey could be in medieval England!!

9. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

:eyebrow: someone didn't play the multiplayer...

10. Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura What's a Dremel?

No new Assassin's Creed anytime soon D: you have to be kidding me! Who could possibly get tired of this game, I've played through the story so many times I lost track on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Ubisoft is getting me pissed...

Spoiler Alert...
    they really just have to leave off after Desmond stabs Lucy? That right there pisses me off D:< why would they pull a stunt like that? Grrrrrr...

I think if they need a breather, ok, but really, who needs a 1-2 YEAR long breather, that my friend is called suffocation through held breath. I think it should come out late 2011 early 2012 as a breather, like everyone else is saying. But really... 1-2 years, Ubisoft you are disappointing me right now...

11. formstorm53

formstorm53 What's a Dremel?

Assassin's creed was an alright game a little to repetitive though. But Assassin's Creed 2 was a killer game one of the best games I have ever played. I was dying to find out what happens, and was in such a hurry to get Brotherhood. Great follow up to the second. I was very disappointed in the end. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! I can't wait for the next game to come out, but I'm not sure how they are going to follow up two amazing games.

12. Nannebe

Nannebe What's a Dremel?

I absolutey loved assassins creed brotherhood but it was so short there was no time to do anything like collect the six scrolls of Romulus . I loved the game but hated the length and with that game being so short how can the next one not be ready this year. I need the next assassins creed or I will die

PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEW GAME!

13. foster143

foster143 What's a Dremel?

[mod edited version]
    Well boo to you, I rather enjoyed it actually.
    [/mod]

Please, less flames next time.

Last edited by a moderator: 5 Apr 2011
  14. AC_Awesomeness

AC_Awesomeness What's a Dremel?

I got my copy of AC: Brotherhood for PC a few days ago finished it last night, fairly short, but I have the Da Vinci Disappearance to go yet and tons of stuff to do plus multiplayer.

I loved AC 2 such a fun game no glitches yet for pc, except the bug where I run on water. AC 1 was a bit of a disappointment though but still fun, very impressed so far with the series, cant wait to find out what happens next. Thank you ubisoft and I think 1-2 years breather is a bit much, I want to know what happens next. So intense.

15. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

The multiplayer you say, well why not have a look at our thread on the PC version and come join us for some games :)

16. brawlerdranso

brawlerdranso What's a Dremel?

NNNOOOOO please don't this is my favourite series, I've bought all of them and ,in my opinion (which I'm sure is shared by many others) this series can never have to many sequels, I looked forward to Assassins Creed Brotherhood for a whole year before it came out :D please reconsider it is took good to take a breather :D

17. sifer1491

sifer1491 What's a Dremel?

all three games are totally awesome. i do say if they need to take a break to put heads together for details, ideas, story line and ectra on the 4th assassins creed game then go for it. but plz dont take long as other games have decided to do the same thing before and take a very long time on coming out with a new game. i do have to say the ending of brotherhood as denis was messed up but totally cool. when i played all three games i have collected, and beat every single thing to do in it. the only thing i was disapointed in was that the game basically only took place in roma, where as assassins creed 1 was free roam i really truly miss that about assassins creed. but out of all three brother hood i do have to say is my favorite. keep up the good work and looking forward to your next assassins creed game :D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D

18. robpne16

robpne16 What's a Dremel?

AC definatley do not need a breather! It is arguably the best game franchise of the past few years. The attention to detail to unbelievable. I would like to know where they are gong to go with AC4, Greece? maybe. Unfortunately it's looking like we will have to wait until 2012 or maybe even 2013! But I'm sure it will be the best one yet!

19. xoki

xoki What's a Dremel?

for me assassin's creed 1 was sh*t because I can not skip the scinematics, assassin's creed 2 is the best, the story is good, the gameplay is long and fun for me :D but assassin's creed brotherhood is good too but to short, I play 10 hour a day :D and it was 2 day and I completed it 100%.
    So pls release a new game in 2012, or in 2011 for winter :D:D

20. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

have you thought about multiplayer? AC Brotherhood is more about multiplayer rather than singleplayer, since only so much can happen in a single city.

i can't wait for the next AC game, not for singleplayer, but for a more multiplayer! reward stealth players more and punish roof-top running noobs :D