1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mass Effect 3 story details announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 11 Apr 2011.

1. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

Kaiden? I hope you waited for me...I waited for you!

2. Xir

Xir Modder

That's pretty much summs up what happened in the first two parts...each:yawn:

3. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Is there a reason you haven't got it on PC? If you make an account here and register your game you can buy and download the content. No stupid XBL getting in your way then.

4. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Like i said, i was pretty much stuck with the Xbox because of my me1 save. Next time the series comes up in a Steam sale i might grab them and replay the lot.

Microsoft is such a mixed bag...

5. Fizzban

If you were to get ME2 on PC you can actually download other peoples ME1 saves. You can look through them to see what choices they made and what class they took ect. You can also mod the look of your character. This site is just brilliant. Handy if you don't have the 1st game on PC.

Anyways there is a point to all this. If you really want ME2 on the PC I may be able to help you get a free legit copy. *cue the crys of the ignorant* I actually have a copy I don't need. In fact everyone who bought and registered Dragon Age 2 can get a free copy of ME2 this month.

tristanperry likes this.
  6. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Oh wow, that would be amazing of you. If you really would give away your spare copy i'd very happily accept it.

7. tristanperry

tristanperry Minimodder

WANT.

I'm not a fan about the decision that ME3's storyline follows on from DLC (even if they'll probably explain things at the start of ME2), but I can understand it.

Good to see some of the announced returning characters. Would quite like to see Miranda return since - whilst I know she's a bit of a disliked character by some - I thought she was an interesting character nonetheless.

Is interesting that Cerberus have now turned against Shepherd in ME3. I think they done it for development reasons though (to simplify things). The choice at the end of ME2 can either make Cerberus hate you or love you. And naturally that could make things very tricky storyline-wise in ME3.

So personally I think they'll ignore (to some extents) the choice you made at the end of ME2 and go with Cerberus hating you regardless.

Anywhoo, W.A.N.T.

Skyrim, BF3, ME3:Q4 of 2011 is shaping up to be pretty awesome :)

8. Showerhead

Showerhead What's a Dremel?

Or better than that get the save editor from same site. It allows you too change the plot outcomes as if you had completed the games.

9. Fizzban

PM'ed.

Yep you can do that also. :D

DragunovHUN likes this.
  10. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

+rep for being awesome. Such a nice community, this one.

11. Fizzban

Happy to help. No point in me having the game twice on the PC. And it would have been a shame to waste it. Happy gaming!

12. Grimloon

Grimloon What's a Dremel?

That's a little harsh isn't it? Siccing a psychotic aardvark on someone just isn't cricket!

Mehtinks you may have meant to say Cerberus there? :p

13. somidiot

somidiot Minimodder

I'd appreciate that since my work has bandwidth restrictions.

14. somidiot

somidiot Minimodder

I still need to play the first two games in the series. It's been on the shelf to do because I need to get me a new rig that will play it nicely ..... saving up money to get something that'll play top quality for the next couple of years.

15. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I hope this will be as good as ME2....It's been a long time since I got hooked into a game that kept me interested to continue to the end.
    So many hours of my life got lost by ME2...which is a good thing!

16. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

so let me guess.. shepard will have options for the buttsecks- and that's supposed to be cutting edge

I don't know of a formal survey done, but back in age of empires we ran gay clan tryouts as a joke- and couldn't believe the number of people (some elite at the game) who came in to try out

I was in a relationship with ashley in the first one.. then she was portrayed as don't ask and I'll tell in the second one.. hope the third one is more like the first (but I already know)

please no buttsecks bioware- dragon age had me wearing steel pants like when I go to buy something off craigslist and the guy is sitting in his front yard with his shirt off wearing nipple rings

17. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

can't freaking wait, hopefully they won't dumb it down even further.

18. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

I only really care about getting Garrus, Tali, Legion and the option to "air-quote" and "dismiss" the council. Also, why has Shep gone back to the old ME1 N7 shoulder armour?

19. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

I'm a little miffed at the recruitment gameplay after it was the entire focus of the 2nd game and the need for DLC. Wish they'd put the DLC on sale like steam does. I bet this will end up like Dragon Age for me where rebuying the game in the ultimate pack on steam cost me less than getting all the DLC separately, let alone the expansion. I don't like to be punished as an early adopter like this. But it's ME3, so I know I will be buying it day 1.

20. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

So would I, I *loved* :naughty::naughty: Miranda :worried:

Tags: Add Tags