1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Two in a day!

HOORAY!!!!

Got to go to work guaranteed not to finish on time, new guy i have to teach stuff to at the same time as learning something new because be is stealing my position essentially... ****!

Nah its not that bad

Tired of being a lone wolve as it were.... All mates back at Uni... No girl... the world as a whole seems to be pissing me off somehow, no money... poor as a whore.... (wait wut..?)

I have no calling in life.... no talent... well nothing im truely proud of that is.. i don't want to end up in a horribly boring job.... or a **** job

2. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Girlfriend and I are apart for 4 months and she lives 500 miles away. Meanwhile at home, I've been hanging out a lot with a good friend of mine who I'm very attracted to who I've been having dirty dreams about. We almost went out a year ago, but then I had to go to Uni, so it never happened.

Last edited: 6 May 2011
  3. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

****ing clothes shopping! It's impossible. It's just fashion clothes everywhere, which are butt ugly and not what I want to buy. When you finally find a jacket, it's either way too wide or way too short. In all shops they're playing some shitty music way too loud and when you go out you get attacked by F2F-marketers, beggars and simultaneously get too hot and cold.

Spent a couple of hours trying, eventually found myself a shovel and a t-shirt. Just **** it, I'll grab my bike and go dig a dirt somewhere. Nobody's gonna mind my clothes there anyway.

4. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Rode my shiny new bike into work, hoping to try riding around in the dark and possibly go on the motorway.

It's raining. :(

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Missed my exam due to an asthma attack. Balls.

6. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

I know what you mean. Try looking in stores that sell tools. They tend to stock functional clothing.

7. toolio20

toolio20 What's a Dremel?

What's ruining my life right now?

Gotterdammerung Bit-Tech.org.com.net STILL not publishing an updated buyer's guide, THAT'S what's ruining my otherwise spotless, peachy clean, picture-perfect, hut-hut rally ho lifestyle. It's like unto fastening my scrote satchel into a clamp or vise of some sort, torquing down on it quite considerably and slapping my glans with a chilled teaspoon while simultaneously trying to best a troupe of roving howler monkeys at their own game.

Jipa likes this.
  8. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Wow...

9. dhicks001

dhicks001 What's a Dremel?

haha! all good fun then?! XD

10. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

One of my best friends is in a terrible spot of trouble and it is extremely difficult to help him out.

11. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Children's Hospital refusing to let us see our son for the second time today. As he continues to get worse. We're seriously considering a hospital transfer.

12. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Elton I hope things work out ok for your friend. Kayin - wishing you and your family all the best.

Mine's very minor compared with the above - but it's constantly being hammered into me in various ways that I can't approach people. It's not down to the length of time I get to think about it, it's not due to worry about third parties opinions, I'm pretty sure it's not down to fear of rejection - I'm pretty confident like that. Alcohol doesn't help - I have a very sober attitude when drunk, nor does being forced. If I'm introduced to someone, even briefly, I'm fine. I have so much control over pretty much every aspect of my life and how I am, having a knee jerk reaction to not approach people is certainly ruining my love life / chance of dating people if nothing else, along with causing me to spend far too long worrying about not being able to, and wrecking several nights out when people it up... >_< Apologies for the long rant!

tl;dr - Not being able to approach strangers.

13. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Got in a fight with a friend and now we're not friends anymore. She's one of like 3 friends I have back home, too. Awesome.

14. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

im very much like you in that way. i can talk to random people without being nervous as long as they or someone else initiates it. but i just cant approach strangers. even people i know well i have a hard time initiating conversations with.

it really sucks and i have no clue why im like that.

15. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

****ING INCOMPETENT ENGLISH TEACHER.

I'm gonna rip someones head clean off -.-'

16. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

It was going in what makes your life awesome thread saying "Glad the day is over" but it got slightly worse which reminded me of how **** today really was..

Im on the start of man flu again.... AGAIN!! comon now i had it for 2 weeks last time don't do this to me...

People in general being complete ******s to the point i want to kick there heads in...

Me being a considerate driver ends up in nobs tailgating me so i can't get out then when i do some nob pulls the worst manouvre to get around me and makes hand gestures (not rude ones) like "What the hell you doing..." i was hoping an oncoming car would have blocked him

Would have given me great pleasure tapping on his window.... "Yooohoooo nob head!" *grabs head and smacks against dashboard*

*Straightens up clothes and gets back into car*

Im not sure what it is but everything is irritating me lately and i just can't seem to go through the day without somebody doing something to annoy me...

Oh and it rained like **** today

Like getting petrol so i give the money over then they stand there doing something and suddenly turns round and says "Thankyou" in a really patronizing tone, i was waiting for a receipt like normal but this time she decided not to give me one so now im standing there like a plank
    She said it like "Are you thick? you've paid" HDPGBDGHDD P1XEL SMASSSSSSSSSH!!!!!!!

I felt like asking for the receipt just to me a **** but i had better stuff to do

17. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Wanted to finish my X58 build today. Went to collect parcel from Scan from the front desk. Nope, management on a day trip. Damn you!

18. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Stumbling over a crash cart on the way to my son's crib, only to find it was for him. He's still getting worse, and nobody knows why.

19. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

This may not mean a lot from a stranger on the interwebs but I really hope they find out what's wrong and can fix it.

As for me, I bombed a math test and not need to do good/pretty good on my final so I don't **** up next semesters schedule. And I have a paper due, it needs to be reviewed and I can't find anyone to do it. On top of all that, I'm not getting enough sleep, 4-5 hours a day.

20. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

Coffee (double edged sword, never after 11/12am)

Roulette... not even going to fck talk about how stupid I am playing this and running 200 to 1.1 at empire, 500 to 3 online then blowing it all plus another 2...

eating meat

people in my personal space when I am trying to relax and unwind online.

lack of ability to study for my 70-640