1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics GTX 570 Problem. i need help

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Evil96, 1 Jun 2011.

1. Evil96

Evil96 What's a Dremel?

i just when to buy the new msi gtx 570 oc not the twinfrozer,

my comp spects
    Case: Lian-Li pc-p60
    Motherboard: XFX 750i SLI
    Powersupply: Corsair TX850
    Cpu: Intel Core 2 quad q9650 (Non overcloacked)
    Graphic drivers tryed: 270.xx 275.xx (beta)
    Nforce 15.53 drivers
    Memory 2x2g corsair twin2x c4 dhz 2.1 volts CL 4-4-4-12 2t
    Soundcard: Audigy Se, (Onboard is disabled)

(Tests ive done)
    Mem test done on each memory stick 2 pass: everythings still green no errors founds

Okay my problem is when im playin few games. thoses below
    Ghost recon advanced warfighter 2
    battlefield bad company 2
    operation flashpoint dragon rising,

On my 570 after a while my game freeze my computer totaly i have to press reset to reboot. cause nothing to do ive tryed the same video card of my friend we buyed this msi gtx 570 oc and i have the same problem, i use my gtx 275 and No more freeze. i highly doubt my 570 is faulty ... if i tryed 2 of thoses same brand same thing.. isit possible my system is not compatible with this fermi card??

My temps in windows running btw 44-50 *C
    and in games btw 60-70 *C max.

i dont known what to do what to think , be sorry for my poor english but if anyone can help me would be nice please?

thanks

2. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

Could be anything. Maybe try to elimate the problem. Use only one RAM in the first slot. Try a different PSU? Could even be a problem with your soundcard. Please disable that one also.

3. SouperAndy

SouperAndy To Bumble or not to Bumble?

Hi Evil96,

Looking at your specs, everything looks okay stability-wise (you could argue that the 570 will be CPU bound with the Skt775 CPU, but that depends on the monitor resolution you have).

Have you checked the Northbridge temperatures?

From the symptoms you describe, I would suspect an overheating or power issue. The Corsair TX850 is a good PSU, so I would probably ignore power as the root cause, assuming the motherboard is okay.

Cheers,

SouperAndy :worried:

4. Haphestus

Haphestus ....the folding under dog

Mate I would try updating your bios on your motherboard.

I have had experience with graphics cards miss behaving when newer GPU's interact with older motherboards.

Everything else seems fine.

Are the temps you posted the GPU's or processors?

The voltage on your ram seems odd, is it over clocked?

5. Evil96

Evil96 What's a Dremel?

my resolution is always 1680x1050 but about overheating, i can recheck my all temps. but i dont really crash on all games. that weird. :(

i have contact xfx for that problem related. but honesly im at the last bios 1.41 and since a while xfx lost nvidia they doesnt make any new gtx or new mobo with nforce. idk what to do seriously

thanks guys for your answer.

6. Evil96

Evil96 What's a Dremel?

i can recheck but the thing is strange isnt on all game for exemple i played few hours on modern warfare 2. and i havent crash. :/

Honesly ive contacted xfx with this trouble and still waitin for an answer. but i can think that a bios issue but isnt on all games. :/ and im at the last bios 1.41b (b for revision 2 non beta). and i highly doubt xfx will make future update since they havent any new nvidia product :/

Thanks guys for ur answers. gonna check my temps again and see what happen.

7. Evil96

Evil96 What's a Dremel?

ops i forgot the temps is the GPU'

and my ram isnt overclocked but running at 2.10 volts 4-4-4-12 2t like it wrote on the memory sticks.

8. Evil96

Evil96 What's a Dremel?

My resolution is 1680x1050 and im at the lastest bios update but i think isit possible the difference btw, my gtx 275 is a 55nm and the new gtx 570 is at 40nm isit possible this is the problem cause since the gt200 XFX doesnt release any new gtx. cause some problem with nvidia. so i put my bet they will not make any bios updates so im lookin done with it.

9. Evil96

Evil96 What's a Dremel?

Finaly found my problem. it was my xfx 750i sli motherboard now its closely fryed. i just tryed a new motherboard and my gtx 570 run fine.... fixed and this tread can be close thanks

Tags: