1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks George my friend !!! :)

2. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Really starting to take shape Alex. I can't wait to see how the shell turns out :thumb:.

3. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks J my friend!! Its going to change though as I have a looooot more work to do with that part and working under almost 40 degrees Celsius sanding and filing isnt the best thing to do!!

4. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

New book in the stores, it's called "Sanding 101" By Alex! :lol:

Amazing man! :)

5. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Proper title would have been "Sanding - Call 911" lol with so much heat and so much work I have to do!!! I am not even half way and I ve been working more than 30 hours so far!!
    Thanks bro!! :)

6. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

:jawdrop::clap: Interesting as always Alex :thumb: is it just me of does it look ever so slightly flintstonesy :D :hehe: Yaba daba doooooo :rock::D:hip::dremel:.

This is going to be sooo awesome :thumb:.

7. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro, I was asking myself where have you been lolz :) :)
    I was wondering today almost all day if that design will look good or does it look like you said like a cave or something like this!
    Basically its not finished yet, it will change a lot till I am done but please tell me your opinion, shall I discard it completely? Shall I change something? I need your opinion bud! :)

Waynio likes this.
  8. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Oh wow :blush: are you joking, because I was about the flintstone thing :D but in it's current in progress state kinda does look flintstoney but I know this is going to turn out awesome Alex, was just saying how I seen it at that early stage :D which I know is a way off from complete :), of course I'm highly confident this will be another masterpiece :cooldude:.

As always art takes quite a few different stages before it is in it's complete form so sorry for putting any doubt there if I did, kinda like when Gtek was doing his Beta & people saying it looked like a lady bird or something :D & then the finished piece was just pure awesome :jawdrop:.

Discard it completely :eeek: OMG no no no 1000 times :hehe: genuninely sorry for making you think that in the slightest :blush: keep this awesome art of modding up Alex :).

9. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

You, my man, have some serious skills! Another beauty coming out from your "magic shop":D
    Congrats on your position in CM competition - you had my vote!

10. Gtek

Gtek Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.

Complicated organic shapes are very difficult to work with. One have to really feel that it's right, otherwise it's a mess :hehe: I bow at your courage and skill, because I personally still didn't master even basic shapes :duh:.
    I believe your hard work will pay :thumb: I can imagine it finished and It looks great, but not sure if from every angle. just my 5 cents as ppl say :D

11. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

Alex pure art. Follow your eye-idea and see where it takes you. Self doubt is normal in the middle of doing something so unique. :)

I like the flow you have going, so keep going :thumb:

12. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

LoL no buddy that wasnt your fault, I had many doubts in my mind about the shape, if the people are going to like it because its something strange etc etc. I see many mods out there that are based on cartoons, films, cars etc and I wonder sometimes that doing something different and eccentric, puts us on the side. I will try my best buddy to do something really strange, unique and functional :thumb: Thanks for the support my friend much appreciated!!! :)

Buddy, hey there its been some time to see you around! Thanks for your kind words my friend,
    as I said on Facebook many times you were on my top mods list and I would love to see you win. You have some top skills bro, keep on modding I will be here to enjoy your mods 4 eva!! :)

Its very difficult indeed Peter my friend, I hope people will like it at the end lolz :) Thanks for your support buddy, I will try to make it look awesome from every angle!!!! :) :)

Buddy thanks for your beautiful comment!!! Self doubt its something normal for me as I want to do something nice and I always listen to peoples thoughts and opinions, glad you like it!!!
    I will keep going for sure!!! :) :)

13. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

I've gotta give you credit alex. I don't even know if I would want to tackle something that complex in shape. It would probably look like a drunk schizophrenic artist did it if I attempted that.

And I thought it was hot here lately at about 34-35c (93-95f). We have been setting heat records for this time of the year. I'm glad I just got done with Quintessence. I didn't relish the idea of working out in the heat if I didn't have to.

14. miahallen

miahallen Team IRONMODS - World Champions!

That looks fantastic bro...can you give us an idea how much it weighs right now? Looks like its gonna be heavy! Keep it up man, I'm really looking forward to it :thumb:

15. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

LoL I loved the drunk schizophrenic artist my friend! Guess I have a bit of craziness for being out of the box thinking all of my life! :) Thanks bro for your kind words!! :)
    Unfortunately the weather is going crazy in all over the world but that is our blame after all that we did to Earth.

Thanks bro. I estimate that piece weighs around 6kg but I aint sure till the end how much it will weight!!! Stay tuned for moar!!! :)

16. TeenGeek

TeenGeek Worst touch typing ever.

wow, fantastic!!!

17. wolfpc

wolfpc What's a Dremel?

Looks awsome as always. I have to admit it is a very bold design but that is what will make it stand out in the end. If it looks anything like Sors Salutis all I have to say is wow from now :).

18. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks buddy!!!! :)

Thanks aderfe!!! This mod will be very different than my previous ones and it will be quite difficult.
    I will use lighting to create effects on the mod, I will try to harmonize all the curves on the architectural part, I will create ventilation mesh out of fiberglass and many more. It will take some time but it will worth it I believe!!! :)

awadon likes this.
  19. cchr

cchr Minimodder

that sounds interesting, cant wait to see it man!
    how do you plan on doing that?

20. awadon

awadon What's a Dremel?

Yes. I've knew it will be something big. But now I realize how BIG it is. And I don't mean the size of the case.

Great project. Stars and rep +