1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. Gentleman_Dingo

Gentleman_Dingo What's a Dremel?

Awesome.

Cool.

Wait, What? :rock: This I have to see.

I love great designs that integrate interesting creation materials. Less boxes, more imagination!

2. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

I will use the holes on the top part that they wont be covered with acrylic windows to create a design that will work as ventilation holes but they will not be just plain regular holes or honey comb design but instead I am working on some new 3d designs similar to zaha hadid's style!

Thank you my friend very much, your support is much appreciated!!!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks for your support bro, it will be something really different and I am glad you think like me!!!! :) :)

3. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Here are the two kinds of the ventilation design I am going to use to cover the holes on
    the top part (the ones that wont have acrylic clear window)

DESIGN 1:

[​IMG]

DESIGN 2:

[​IMG]

Please tell me your opinion on which design to follow. You can see in the first picture the design is behind the windows of the structure, on the second picture is the whole architectural piece.

Thanks in advance!! :)

4. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Wow they're both nice. I'm not voting just yet, but I'm sort of thinking number 1. What I need to do is imagine it on the case if I can and then make a choice. I think either one will look great. And that wasn't very helpful at all was it...lol

Edit: I think maybe I'll come back to this later..:D:D

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I'd say 1st design, I know it works great & looks great, reminds me of the meshes I did on Air Cube :).

Will keep it looking very organic too :thumb:.

Suppose you could make both out of paper nice & quick & tape them inside where they will be, should help you know which is best :).

6. cchr

cchr Minimodder

1st design by far, looks more organic, like a neural network, like a membrane, like a body cell, you get the point :D

7. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

LoL I got the point bro I will wait for more votes and decide laterz!!! :)

Yeah I will make some tests and see how it looks before I will proceed probs!!! Thanks for the tips man! :)

I got tha point lolz ;) Thanks bro I will go with that probably!!! :)

8. kelmannen

kelmannen What's a Dremel?

yea, would go for #1 too, amazing bulding btw =)

9. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I have to say one Alex, it's more of a challenge, better for you!

10. Watchtown

Watchtown What's a Dremel?

the second have a better flow to it then the first, to many sharp lines in the first, thats my opinion though

11. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

I'll go with #1, because I want to see you pull that off! :)

12. Cleveland216

Cleveland216 Carbon Fiber King

The first design looks great and challenging. If anything, do a design that challenges you!!! I know the fiberglass is probably gonna kick your butt on this.

13. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS

BLUEHORSESTUDIOS I haven't lost a finger yet!

1st design,I can't wait to see how your going to pull this off.. Simply brilliant work ang3l !!

14. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Number 1. Like this from Hadid. Closeup of same building:

[​IMG]

or this?

[​IMG]

15. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

Another one for 1. The round web will flow nicer. Will you go thinner than the wall thickness, set maybe in the middle ?

16. Shael

Shael What's a Dremel?

Personally i would definately go with # 1:thumb:, it has a far more organic / cellular look and feel to it and would definately be a challange to create too.

But with your skillz ang3l you will make it look easy and created to perfection:D

if were not pushing the boundries of our case mods:dremel: and skillz whats the point of modding?;)

17. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

I definitely like the look of design 2.

18. TeenGeek

TeenGeek Worst touch typing ever.

i would, as most others, go with number one, not that i have much sway in the decision, as most others have voted the same...

19. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Indeed! Thanks for the help bro!

Better for my sore hands !!! ;) Thanks Kid!

You are right bro, but if you see the buildings that these designs are in, have a lot of flow. I guess it will create a nice contrast ;)

LoL I hate you too bro!!! ;) It will be quite difficult but I will take my time!!

It will lol!! But I will take my time and take advantage of my skills and patience lolz :) Thanks bro!!

You all want to see me suffer lolz!!! Doing that design under a sun that burns like hell it wont be fun but I guess I love challenges!!! :) Challenge accepted bro!!! :)

Yeah John I had in my mind the design you choose the first time and told my self why not use it along with something different! Thanks my friend! :)

I will go thinner in some parts depending always on the curve and the flow of the rest of the"box".
    Something like in middle indeed. Also those designs will begin from inside the box and some of them will "hold" some of the windows!!!

Thanks bro!! Indeed I like challenging my self to something new always and difficult. Unfortunately most of the people dont appreciate that cause they dont understand the difficulty and how unique a mod is. They prefer the most leds and cathodes and uv coolants and premade stuff any can buy! Thanks for the support and opinion my friend!!!! :)

Between you and me, my hands have the same opinion like you buddy!!! They will hate choice number 1!!! ;)

;) Thanks for your opinion my friend!!! :)

20. bruce_rob

bruce_rob What's a Dremel?

very nice