1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Mod of the Month May 2011

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 6 Jun 2011.

?

Which mods do you like the best?

Poll closed 20 Jun 2011.
  1. Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen

39 vote(s)
    33.9%
  2. ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412

49 vote(s)
    42.6%
  3. IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy

16 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. INVERTED by ToB1

10 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. LiLi Tower by kier

51 vote(s)
    44.3%
  6. TJ07- RED by paz45

8 vote(s)
    7.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. (RFFN)-SqUeD

(RFFN)-SqUeD I eat dremels for breakfast

thnkz waynio, hopefully we will live up to everyones expectations!! but we've got some great ideas for this buils, hope we can post them in time!!!

2. MilOk

MilOk What's a Dremel?

good luck all =)

3. TeenGeek

TeenGeek Worst touch typing ever.

haha, wow... fail... i just voted for lili, and exoskeleton, and they both still have the same number of votes... haha

4. (RFFN)-SqUeD

Thankz MilOk, good luck with ur build too!

haha i'm geussing everybody is doing that, Thankz for ur vote on the Skeleton;)!!!

5. kier

kier -----------------

Lol, You guys are killing me
    one for ExoSkeleton...............one for LiLi tower

6. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

Haha, I totally agree Kier.My F5 button is decaying by the minute.... ;-) Well we will see it Tuesday morning I guess... (Central European Time).

7. (RFFN)-SqUeD

This is nerve wracking:worried:!!!! Has an MOTM ever been this close between 2 case builds???

8. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

It looks like the poll is closed...
    So I want to thank all of you for the vote and the support in our topic. As said 3 weeks ago, it was a big surprise!:jawdrop:

Kier, thank you for keeping my month excited untill the end ;-), although it was at the expense of an decaying F5 button... You're mods are awesome, to bad that you are going to have a 'mod-cebatical'. On the otherhand, the last few months you truly dominated with your excellent moths, resulting in the Moth of the Month of April!

thechoozen, your mod is looking awesome with the orange! Very nice colour combination. Keep it up!

Tonton Buddy, ToB1, paz45, Great job for all of you! Will keep tracking your logs!

We hope we can inspire other new modders that casemodding is not in the hardware, it's not in expensive material, it's not in the money. It's in your own creativity. With our rusty old iron plate, we started our mod. Furthermore we used some old parts of an Ikea cupboard and we will continue with our mod like this. It's not what material you put into in at the begin, it's how it looks at the end!

On the otherhand, nothing has changed, this means some more modding this evening with my buddy SqUeD. Without him, this mod would not be as it is at this point. Your skills are awesome :rock: and working together at the workingplace is one big party, as time flies to quickly and our wifes get worried......
    Btw I love your dance moves while modding !!!:naughty: :clap:

Last edited: 20 Jun 2011
  9. (RFFN)-SqUeD

Is this reallity :confused: I'm really confussed at this moment, is the poll really closed????
    Unbelievable, Did we really win??? how the H. did that happen!

Thank You All Modders and Readers of the Bit-tech Forums:thumb::clap:. Thank You Admins for selecting us to participat in the MOTM:rock:. Thank you everyone who voted/supported and have had good faith in our build as it isn't finished yet!! not by a long shot, because were going to make it perfect to live up to your expectations!!:dremel::thumb:

Good luck all with finishing your builds and Kier I'm guessing you've got an ohter build coming up soon. Good luck with that ;):thumb:

Oh and Mystikal I've got a special dance planned for to night 'The happy Chicken Dance' :naughty:

10. kier

kier -----------------

Congratulations Mystikal0412, (RFFN)-SqUeD and thechoozen
    Thank you Bit-tech, Mnpctech and all voters
    Grtz. Kier

11. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

No problem (RFFN)-SqUeD, keep up the good work with Mystikal0412, always great to see a close competition!

Last edited: 21 Jun 2011
  12. (RFFN)-SqUeD

Thankz again!! And Close it was this comp. :thumb:

Tags: Add Tags